Marcus Smart signs extension with Boston

sdrawkcab321

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Sign an extension with me? I’m not a Wizards fan.

Well regardless Beal will likely be elsewhere next season and I'd assume the 3 most likely destinations are the Warriors, 76ers, or Celtics. I could see an in-season trade from either the Warriors or 76ers depending on how they start the year.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Well regardless Beal will likely be elsewhere next season and I'd assume the 3 most likely destinations are the Warriors, 76ers, or Celtics. I could see an in-season trade from either the Warriors or 76ers depending on how they start the year.

76ers make more sense, Warriors don’t need another scorer that doesn’t play defense.

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

76ers make more sense, Warriors don’t need another scorer that doesn’t play defense.

Klay Thompson is going to be out for like the first half of the season. If they start slow while guys like Wiseman, Kuminga, and Moody struggle I could see their front office making the move. Their GM has already hinted that Beal was the only player they'd trade all of their young assets for earlier in the off-season. And we've seen them make similar moves with the Russell/Durant S&T and the Russell/Wiggins trade.