Newly Re-branded Trade Deadline Thread.

Buffalo Fan

3 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

I just can't see McDermott trading for someone who is so actively speaking out against a team. I think we'll try and get a couple players in but they'll be cheaper and less problematic. 

This right on. Bryant is everything McDermott preaches against. 

On 10/25/2017 at 1:04 PM, NickChowaniec said:

This right on. Bryant is everything McDermott preaches against. 

You've got it. McDermott would rather roll with the "no-names" we currently have rather than a guy who is currently doing everything he can to divide a locker room on another team. 

Martavis Bryant isn't even that good. He is fast and runs go routes, we don't lack speed, we lack consistency and the ability to separate which he hasn't shown in a long time.

Being fast in a straight line doesn't make you a good wideout.

ESPN floated something like John Brown and I thought that was brilliant. He's far more consistent, can run a full route tree, and is still a speed threat.

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Martavis Bryant isn't even that good. He is fast and runs go routes, we don't lack speed, we lack consistency and the ability to separate which he hasn't shown in a long time.

Being fast in a straight line doesn't make you a good wideout.

ESPN floated something like John Brown and I thought that was brilliant. He's far more consistent, can run a full route tree, and is still a speed threat.

Dude gets hurt walking up the stairs. Still think Pryor is our best bet.

No player in the league seems less like a Beane and McDermott player than Bryant.

The one place I would go looking for a WR is the Chargers, go see if you can use the Lynn connection and get someone like Tyrell Williams or Travis Benjamin. They have way too WRs for a run first offense, given they have Allen, Williams who they drafted and Hunter Henry as a really good TE. See if you can tempt them with a late rounder for one of those 2.

I'm going to go ahead and designate this as the official trade deadline thread. I haven't seen too many rumors with the Bills listed but I think we make a move at some point, not a flashy one though. I really hope we don't trade and if we do it shouldn't be for anything less than a first. 

6 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

T.Y Hilton please and Ty.. I'd go as high as our 2nd round pick tbh

My proposal would be 

Hilton + 7th for our 2018 2nd

I'd be okay with that although I'd obviously love to get him for a little less. Having Ty would be a huge addition for this team. 

Archived