Newly Re-branded Trade Deadline Thread.

Buffalo Fan

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Duh 

His trade market value based on contract, stats, experience etc has him at a 4th round pick in todays NFL. Assuming the Colts want more because he is one of maybe 4 players they have worth a damn, I assume the Bills would have to sweeten the pot.

Any team that gives up a 2nd is outbidding themselves IMO.

48 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

His trade market value based on contract, stats, experience etc has him at a 4th round pick in todays NFL. Assuming the Colts want more because he is one of maybe 4 players they have worth a damn, I assume the Bills would have to sweeten the pot.

Any team that gives up a 2nd is outbidding themselves IMO.

Agreed. A 2nd would be absurd. With his contract he is worth a 4th in best case scenario for the Colts.

Do we want anyone from the Eagles? They lost Jason Peters, might be desperate for an OT. I don't like the idea of losing Glenn, but I think the front office might be starting to think about moving on from him. Dion Dawkins is young and talented. Again, I don't want him to go. Since he's been back the run game has been resurrected. 

10 hours ago, xian3000 said:

Do we want anyone from the Eagles? They lost Jason Peters, might be desperate for an OT. I don't like the idea of losing Glenn, but I think the front office might be starting to think about moving on from him. Dion Dawkins is young and talented. Again, I don't want him to go. Since he's been back the run game has been resurrected. 

What about Henderson? Is he decent?

Broncos are still rumored to looking at a OT on our depth. We supposedly still looking for a RB. Sentrel Henderson for Devante Booker makes so much sense.

Suddenly it seems OT is a strength with teams looking at our depth. Mills is so unexpectedly good in the zone blocking scheme. Believe he has yet to allow a sack

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

What about Henderson? Is he decent?

Talent is there. He is ok. Would be better if he got his head on straight. Also he hasn't played in awhile. He got pretty sick last year and was using marijuana to help cure it.

39 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Broncos are still rumored to looking at a OT on our depth. We supposedly still looking for a RB. Sentrel Henderson for Devante Booker makes so much sense.

Suddenly it seems OT is a strength with teams looking at our depth. Mills is so unexpectedly good in the zone blocking scheme. Believe he has yet to allow a sack

I was a huge fan of Booker in college and when he was coming out in the draft. I'd like to get him for the right price and see what he can do behind a decent offensive line. 

23 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Jay Ajayi traded to the Eagles. I don't think the Dolphins are going to be hanging around in AFCE race too much longer. 

Neither do I. Ajayi has had so much success against us. Glad to see him gone. Their top two RBs now have 22 carries and 57 yards combined on the year

58 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Neither do I. Ajayi has had so much success against us. Glad to see him gone. Their top two RBs now have 22 carries and 57 yards combined on the year

I think a lot of that was down to Rex and our complete lack of tackling, I was expecting a much, much, much more modest output versus us this year. Still it is one less challenge when facing them. 

2 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Talent is there. He is ok. Would be better if he got his head on straight. Also he hasn't played in awhile. He got pretty sick last year and was using marijuana to help cure it.

Someone in our forum says they coached him in HS and that he has Crohn's disease. Didn't realize that.

7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Someone in our forum says they coached him in HS and that he has Crohn's disease. Didn't realize that.

Yup. He had major surgery two offseasons ago and lost a huge amount of weight, it took him a while to get back into football shape. 

Archived