Newly Re-branded Trade Deadline Thread.

Buffalo Fan

1 hour ago, LeeEvans said:

This sounds like a very unreliable source but I don't care, get hyped for TY!

Heck would even settle for Moncrief.

Sounds like Patriots and Bills both offered a trade for Landry but we're turned down cause they don't want to trade within division. Nice to see the Bills and Pat's being in on similar players lately.

15 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Heck would even settle for Moncrief.

Sounds like Patriots and Bills both offered a trade for Landry but we're turned down cause they don't want to trade within division. Nice to see the Bills and Pat's being in on similar players lately.

I wouldn't dislike Moncrief but I wouldn't feel like he'd be a major upgrade to anything we have now. I'm starting to feel like Zay is getting close to a breakout game. 

Landry or Hilton would be a great get. I'd rather get Hilton because I don't want to have to negotiate with Landry right away. I think Hilton is a step above Landry and less of a diva. 

I'd like to keep Jordan Matthews around... would be surprised if we would pay both Landry and Matthews in the same offseason. 

5 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Classic misdirection, just bringing the price down.

Yup seems like we are trying to get a team to budge and make a GM nervous that we are just going to sit tight. No way does Beane know for sure he wouldn't receive a call in the final hour. He is playing mind games

5 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Broncos are still rumored to looking at a OT on our depth. We supposedly still looking for a RB. Sentrel Henderson for Devante Booker makes so much sense.

Suddenly it seems OT is a strength with teams looking at our depth. Mills is so unexpectedly good in the zone blocking scheme. Believe he has yet to allow a sack

Apart from the fact Booker is terrible. I'd rather just play Banyard.

20 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

Landry or Hilton would be a great get. I'd rather get Hilton because I don't want to have to negotiate with Landry right away. I think Hilton is a step above Landry and less of a diva. 

I'd like to keep Jordan Matthews around... would be surprised if we would pay both Landry and Matthews in the same offseason. 

After what Landry did to Williams? No thanks, we don't need players like him in our franchise

17 minutes ago, BigMountainGoat said:

After what Landry did to Williams? No thanks, we don't need players like him in our franchise

This. He'd help the team out but F him. Ended Aaron Williams career and has always been that boarderline dirty player.

I do think he fits the fold of a McDermott player (wants to win, passionate), very similar to Shady.

Making a move for a wide receiver would be massive just for momentum and belief from the fans that we want to end this drought. 

I think of it like baseball where a team picks up a player of need at the deadline and it shows the clubhouse they are committed to winning and going for it this year, can really lift a team up. 

1 hour ago, BigMountainGoat said:

Doesn't mean anything to our staff. Only people who care about that hit are us fans. I am a HUGE Aaron Williams fan and hate Landry. That doesn't mean we (our front office) won't look at him.

Archived