Preseason Week 2 GDT: Texans @ Cowgirls

lumberjackchris

13 hours ago, tab said:

Mills is such a weird entity to watch on the team. Its like 'oh.. uh, this guy?' could be the future, could be gone in two years. glad he's getting a lot of snaps today though

Yeah, I don't see that. I flat out believe he's got no shot as a CFL QB, let alone an NFL QB. He is really bad against 2/3 tier guys - putting him in as a starter against NFL comp is akin to disaster.

At this point, I believe PJ Walker and Connor Cook are better than Mills - right now and for the foreseeable future.

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Yeah, I don't see that. I flat out believe he's got no shot as a CFL QB, let alone an NFL QB. He is really bad against 2/3 tier guys - putting him in as a starter against NFL comp is akin to disaster.

At this point, I believe PJ Walker and Connor Cook are better than Mills - right now and for the foreseeable future.

that is why i said he could be gone in two years

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

John Reid cut.  Strike that as another missed pick by O'Brien.

I remember all the praise he got this time last season... Given our CB room, it's telling he's the odd man out, and very telling the team would rather trade a future pick for a Packers CB (who was probably going to get cut) instead of giving Reid more run.

Bad pick, bad pick indeed.

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

I remember all the praise he got this time last season... Given our CB room, it's telling he's the odd man out, and very telling the team would rather trade a future pick for a Packers CB (who was probably going to get cut) instead of giving Reid more run.

Bad pick, bad pick indeed.

He's intelligent, but didn't have the football IQ. It happens. 

• Like 1