Around the League 2022

Bobby816

On 10/12/2021 at 8:30 AM, jetfuel34 said:

Yup I will still take Sam on a franchise deal. He had one bad game out of 5. That is a lot better than having 5 bad games out of 5 like Wilson. Sam should be here with a bunch of draft picks from trading down and getting Chase, or Pitts. If you think Wilson is the answer you are a fool. David Mills just proved what a rookie QB should look like at this point. You start off in the bad but you move on from the bad and improve everyday. At this point Mills is more of a starting QB than Wilson and Mills had like 10 or 12 college games total under his belt with a team that has a lot less talent and a media circus with the Watson situation. 

Sam stacking up bad game after bad game now lol.  Franchise money?  

41 passes for 200 yards.  Open your eyes that is who he is.

So glad you know what Wilson is going to be after 5 games.  You were so right about Sam after 3 years, oh wait.

Edited by Rockice_8

Adams is trash now and he’s actually trying to play well and not mailing it in. He’s just bad now.

Who was the best rookie from 2018 through week 6? Relax give all these kids 3 years. 

We are probably gonna have 2 top 10 picks and 4 in the top 40.

Edited by KingOfNewYork

19 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

Sam stacking up bad game after bad game now lol.  Franchise money?  

41 passes for 200 yards.  Open your eyes that is who he is.

So glad you know what Wilson is going to be after 5 games.  You were so right about Sam after 3 years, oh wait.

Yes give me Sam on franchise tag with a trade down that would  have give you a Chase or Pitts plus another first next year and year after. That would give you a vet for a few years to draft a QB in the next few years if Sam does not workout. I saw Sam getting better with the trash of team he had out there. 

Sam is 7-7 on TD/INT and has over 1573 passing yards with three 300 plus games. That has him about 12 best QB in the league.  Yes you HAVE to overpay people to play for this sorry team.  We have so much cap money ever year you need to spend to win. 

43 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Yes give me Sam on franchise tag with a trade down that would  have give you a Chase or Pitts plus another first next year and year after. That would give you a vet for a few years to draft a QB in the next few years if Sam does not workout. I saw Sam getting better with the trash of team he had out there. 

Sam is 7-7 on TD/INT and has over 1573 passing yards with three 300 plus games. That has him about 12 best QB in the league.  Yes you HAVE to overpay people to play for this sorry team.  We have so much cap money ever year you need to spend to win. 

A 4th year QB with a 1:1 passing TD:INT is terrible. He had a better ratio as a rookie. That is the problem. He simply hasn’t gotten any better. He’a a below average starting QB. We should NEVER overpay for below average QB play. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Not defending Darnold at all bc he's been awful the last 2-3 weeks after a strong start. But lets not forget he started playing bad when CMC went down. That cant just be pushed to the side.

I agree, also their O line is worse than ours.