Around the League 2022

Bobby816

2 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

lol One 100yd game doesn't qualify. He can become one, but he's not one right now. They are not lining up their best CB on him or sending safety help yet.

Kupp had 2 100 yard games in 15 games during the rookie season.  👅

Just now, JetsandI said:

Kupp had 2 100 yard games in 15 games during the rookie season.  👅

Yeah, but he wasn't a focus point that year. He grew into becoming the star he is now, but he didn't come out like Jefferson or Chase. Like I said, Moore can definitely become the guy, but he's not it right now. We need someone to be it. 

10 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Yeah, but he wasn't a focus point that year. He grew into becoming the star he is now, but he didn't come out like Jefferson or Chase. Like I said, Moore can definitely become the guy, but he's not it right now. We need someone to be it. 

Yes Moore has the qualities to be that guy. Heck even Davis does if he stays healthy…. But having multiple weapons in all phases of the game helps everyone. And thats what helps QBs. 

3 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Yes Moore has the qualities to be that guy. Heck even Davis does if he stays healthy…. But having multiple weapons in all phases of the game helps everyone. And thats what helps QBs. 

Davis is a solid #2 or #3 in a good offense. He's the one I'm truly worried about. Never had a 1k season and only played a full season once. He only commanded attention early because Wilson wouldn't throw it to anyone else.