Around the League 2022

Bobby816

When you hit 9 sacks, it's not just a bad performance by the oline, the defense deserves credit. It kept them in games all season while the offense was missing major pieces. The only team in the league who had more injuries than us, I believe. 

Hey I’ll be the 1st to admit I like building an OL… but CIN was criticized for taking Chase over Sewell and I’d say it’s turned out pretty well for them. Going to the AFCCG with a 2nd year QB and a star rookie WR carrying them. 

45 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Hey I’ll be the 1st to admit I like building an OL… but CIN was criticized for taking Chase over Sewell and I’d say it’s turned out pretty well for them. Going to the AFCCG with a 2nd year QB and a star rookie WR carrying them. 

They are gonna get Burrow killed(metaphorically)

I saw a weird stat:

Since 2003 the 49ers have had a winning regular season record only 5 times. But every single time they've advanced at least as far as the NFCCG.

This seems like the perfect way for a football team to go. Either be bad enough for a good draft pick, or be legitimately contending for a superbowl. No in-betweens.

1 hour ago, TheChad said:

I saw a weird stat:

Since 2003 the 49ers have had a winning regular season record only 5 times. But every single time they've advanced at least as far as the NFCCG.

This seems like the perfect way for a football team to go. Either be bad enough for a good draft pick, or be legitimately contending for a superbowl. No in-betweens.

Well our last 2 playoff appearances we barely made it in the playoffs and made it to the AFCCG in 09 and 10. Since 2000 we actually have 6 wins in 6 playoff appearances. The problem isn't us being a bad playoff team. Its us actually ever making the playoffs. We have a 12 year draught that's still going. It's a totally different NFL from when we last played a meaningful game.