Around the League 2022

Bobby816

Trying to figure out who to root for while waiting for the Jets to become a competent organization.

I think I've landed on the Rams. I've always liked McVay and I'd love to see Stafford win a Superbowl after all the crap he dealt with in Detroit. Chargers are a good second. It's also hard not to want the Browns to come good after all this time.

My criteria were that I didn't want:

• A bottom feeder. We're that already.
  • Another AFC East team, obviously
  • An NFC East team. I hate them all for having so many primetime games when the teams aren't good
  • A team with a QB I can't stand (this rules out the teams with Brady, Cousins, Roethlisberger, Rodgers, Jackson, Wentz)
  • Kyle Shanahan. I still can't forgive him for losing the SB to the Pats up 28-3. A great day was ruined. I can only imagine how much it sucked to be a Falcons fan that day.

I really like Harbaugh and Tomlin but they were let down by their QBs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheChad said:

Trying to figure out who to root for while waiting for the Jets to become a competent organization.

I think I've landed on the Rams. I've always liked McVay and I'd love to see Stafford win a Superbowl after all the crap he dealt with in Detroit. Chargers are a good second. It's also hard not to want the Browns to come good after all this time.

• An NFC East team. I hate them all for having so many primetime games when the teams aren't good
  • A team with a QB I can't stand (this rules out the teams with Brady, Cousins, Roethlisberger, Rodgers, Jackson, Wentz)
  • Kyle Shanahan. I still can't forgive him for losing the SB to the Pats up 28-3. A great day was ruined. I can only imagine how much it sucked to be a Falcons fan that day.

Rams are fun to watch

24 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

I'm rooting for the Ravens or Chargers as my B-team. I just feel bad for Jackson because his WRs are terrible. Brown dropped 3 TDs from him yesterday. smh

That wr was on my fantasy bench. I celebrated every one of those drops!. Would have been so sad to have that many points get flushed.

7 hours ago, TheChad said:

I think I'm going with the Cardinals. Fun team, can put up points but also not perfect. Rams might be TOO good. Might never come back

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drew39k said:

That wr was on my fantasy bench. I celebrated every one of those drops!. Would have been so sad to have that many points get flushed.

lol Great for you, terrible for LJ. This whole time LJ has been a starter, he hasn't had one WR I wish we had on our roster. They drafted a great WR but he got hurt early. He's screwed again. 

Yeah. I'm watching the AFC west & NFC west for the rest of the year. Those match-ups are fun and filled with hope. Lol 

Chargers, Broncos, Raiders, Cardinals, and 49ers were down bad at one point recently. Now they're contending for their divisions.  

Imagine if Washington team moved to southwestern part instead of northeastern part.

Bears will be located in Arlington Heights, Ill.

WFT would be located in Arlington County, VA.

Cowboys are currently located in Arlington, TX.

Maybe we should start to lobby for Jets to move to Arlington, NY. lol