Around the League 2022

Bobby816

34 minutes ago, xrade said:

Did you see the reason why?  Not fast and does not give his all.  Certainly not a Saleh type of player.

Not buying it. He’s a high character guy. I think it’s just money related. They have LVE, Parsons and Cox… so they don’t need him and he makes a good amount of money. And they’re cap situation isn’t the best. The wanted to trade him. But Bc of his salary there were no takers. I’m sure there will be plenty of suitors now that they don’t have to pay him that contract 

100% Go get him. Keep adding as much talent as you can and start drafting players to sit, learn and develop so we have our in house replacements. That is how the elite organizations are always operating, a step ahead.

Also like @Bobby816eluded to, I am not buying the lack of speed and or effort. If anything maybe he just needs a change of scenery. Seems like an ideal scheme fit here.  

• Like 2

Please sign him. 22' with Smith, Mosely,  Williams, and Lawson in our front 7 would be great. 

I don't know how long Mosely is going to be with us because of his cap hit coming up after 22'. So I see this as an opportunity to get a reliable starter that can hold the position for 5 years just incase.  

• Like 1

the LB depth on this team stinks.  half of them aren't even LBs.  the only true LBs are Mosely and Quincy.  Hamsah just went on IR.  

Smith was a monster for the last 4 years in Dallas.  I've seen he's fallen out of favor in the new system, which unfortunately might be very similar to the system here.  I'd still bring him in - he's had 500+ tackles in his career.