Around the League 2022

Bobby816

1 hour ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I don’t think he wants to catch passes from Mariota.

If Landry decides to join him and Atlanta offers enough money, he'd do it. Atlanta will probably draft someone. I also have a hard time seeing Arthur Blank accept a long rebuild. He didn't even rebuild when Vick got locked up. He kept everyone and added Michael Turner & Julio Jones. 

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Pats trade for Davante Parker. 

Miami makes no sense. Why would they do that? When healthy he’s a very good player so to give him away PLUS a 2022 5th round pick for a modest 2023 3rd rounder makes no sense to me 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, KimuraGod said:

Miami makes no sense. Why would they do that? When healthy he’s a very good player so to give him away PLUS a 2022 5th round pick for a modest 2023 3rd rounder makes no sense to me 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well is sucks for us. Bc Parker is pretty good and went to a team that needed WR help.

I find it so odd when division teams help each other. 

17 hours ago, KimuraGod said:

Doesn’t fit the scheme 

20 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Doesn’t fit the scheme 

I get why Miami are trading him if he doesn’t fit their scheme but why trade him to a divisional rival who really need good receivers?! 

That bit makes no sense. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KimuraGod said:

I get why Miami are trading him if he doesn’t fit their scheme but why trade him to a divisional rival who really need good receivers?! 

That bit makes no sense. 

3rd round pick was probably the best offer on the table. Would you say a 5th from an NFC team vs a 3rd from an AFC East team?

6 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

3rd round pick was probably the best offer on the table. Would you say a 5th from an NFC team vs a 3rd from an AFC East team?

Yeah but they attached this years 5th to Parker for a 2023 3rd. Hardly a ‘can’t refuse’ trade when you factor in they are from the same division. 

Just seems odd.

If we trade down I don't know how smart two 1sts this year is.  I would rather spread them out.

2024- Q, Lawson, Hall

2025- Reed, Tomlinson(probably not resigned), Becton, Moore, both MCs

2026- Wilson, AVT, two 2nd round picks, any other rookies this year

2027- upcoming first round picks (possibly Edge and WR)

Can we afford to pay 3 in 2027 if we are extending most of our draft picks, especially Wilson?