Around the League 2022

Bobby816

1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

If we trade down I don't know how smart two 1sts this year is.  I would rather spread them out.

2024- Q, Lawson, Hall

2025- Reed, Tomlinson(probably not resigned), Becton, Moore, both MCs

2026- Wilson, AVT, two 2nd round picks, any other rookies this year

2027- upcoming first round picks (possibly Edge and WR)

Can we afford to pay 3 in 2027 if we are extending most of our draft picks, especially Wilson?

Drafting good and having to pay guys is a good problem to have. We can cross that bridge in a few years. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

The more I see Becton on social media the more I pray we move on from him.

Since I don't do social media (except for this, I guess) can you elaborate?  Anything in particular?

2 minutes ago, xrade said:

Since I don't do social media (except for this, I guess) can you elaborate?  Anything in particular?

posting workouts. calling out fans. benching 405 at 380 lbs as if thats impressive and fans kinda letting him know that it isnt impressive. changing his name to big bust. hes just soft. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ekill08x said:

posting workouts. calling out fans. benching 405 at 380 lbs as if thats impressive and fans kinda letting him know that it isnt impressive. changing his name to big bust. hes just soft. 

Thanks for the update. It sounds like an immature, insecure human being trying to justify himself.  I’ll reserve judgement, for now, until his 380# *** is on the field. 380? Seriously?

22 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

If we trade down I don't know how smart two 1sts this year is.  I would rather spread them out.

2024- Q, Lawson, Hall

2025- Reed, Tomlinson(probably not resigned), Becton, Moore, both MCs

2026- Wilson, AVT, two 2nd round picks, any other rookies this year

2027- upcoming first round picks (possibly Edge and WR)

Can we afford to pay 3 in 2027 if we are extending most of our draft picks, especially Wilson?

Hold on guy. You are getting way too far ahead. When you are throwing numbers out 4 years down the road you have no idea what this team could look like. Wilson could be a bust and we have to trade picks to get a young QB. The Jets could tank this year and next and we have new GM and HC. Not all these guys will pan out too. Then you add injuries to the mix. Too many factors.

18 hours ago, ekill08x said:

He didn't even go all the way down to his chest!  I know James Harrison is a freak but even in his 40s he's repping 4-5 plates each side like it's nothing. I hope that one was just for the gram, we're all guilty of it.

Side note: I was listening to a draft podcast and a guest speaker was picking for the Jets and he must have said "Mech-ie" Becton seven times and I wanted to smash my phone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Side note: I was listening to a draft podcast and a guest speaker was picking for the Jets and he must have said "Mech-ie" Becton seven times and I wanted to smash my phone.

More like Munch-ies Becton.

• Like 1