Around the League 2022

Bobby816

1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Rondale Moore >> Elijiah Moore

Apparently Trey Smith has been doing well too.

Don’t get me started on KCs OL…

I hyped Niang to be told he was garbage by everyone here. Loved Smith but was told he was just ok. And loved Humphrey too. A lot liked him, so I can’t say much… but he sure is better than Moore or AVT have been.

46 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Don’t get me started on KCs OL…

I hyped Niang to be told he was garbage by everyone here. Loved Smith but was told he was just ok. And loved Humphrey too. A lot liked him, so I can’t say much… but he sure is better than Moore or AVT have been.

AVT has been great after a rough 1st game.  Moore has been running solid routes and getting open by all accounts but Wilson is just struggling getting him the ball.  No issue with either of those picks.

I was pounding the table for trey when he was dropping though too.  He would have been a nice addition being able to get GVR out of the starting lineup.

17 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

@jetsfan4life51

How'd your boy Sam do today?  Still ready to pay that franchise QB money?

That's who he is.  Will throw for 300 yards one game and 3 picks the next.  That's why you make the move we did all day every day.  Can't tie yourself long term to a QB like Sam.

Why was I tagged in this? lol

Sacrificial Lamb.... Jon Gruden, Let's say Gruden is guilty of what is alleged. Was he wrong in saying it? Yes, ELEVEN YEARS AGO!

Who was on a mission to take down Gruden? Why is it so significant? Who's looking through your emails, and texts, and social media, to bring you down?

Aren't we all guilty of saying, doing or acting foolishly, and perhaps, just perhaps, we've matured. 

Could it be Gruden was drunk or angry or perhaps frustrated?

Let's be clear about the media, be it sports or politics or entertainment, they take sides, the media is no longer objective. It has become judge and jury and heaven help you if you don't fall on their side.

I don't make excuses for Gruden, but would the NFL ownership be so quick and the media so quick to say make Mahomes retire or resign, or Brady, or any top athlete for that matter. 

Do you really think the sponsors of the NFL or any other sport gives a damn about what you think? It's all about the green, its all about the gold, it's all about the bucks.

Now whatever your beliefs be it political, sexual, entertainment, literary, sports, don't we have a right to think differently? Do we all have to be, HAVE TO BE, Yankee fans, can't we root for other teams? Do we all have to be Democrats or Republicans, or can we be Independents? Do we all have to march to the same drum beat?

Do we have to like Rap music, can I like rock and roll? Can I like classical? Can I have an opinion that the judges and jury who sit behind a computer screen like the cowards they are look through all the things I've ever said or done, and for one purpose to disparage you or I.

Where's the crime Gruden committed? What is he guilty of? Who did he hurt by his emails? Was it an email sent in confidentiality and for some reason the person he sent it to had a vendetta against him?

So while Monday night football was being played and the news came in concerning Gruden and his being replaced, only seconds later the announcers chimed in about how there is no place in the NFL for Gruden or what he said or did.

Judge and Jury? No sir, it was about the brand, it was about the bucks.

Remember, in this world we live in, in America, you can no longer be an individual, with different ideals and viewpoints, No, You must march to "OUR" drum beat, or else!

52 minutes ago, Big T said:

Sacrificial Lamb.... Jon Gruden, Let's say Gruden is guilty of what is alleged. Was he wrong in saying it? Yes, ELEVEN YEARS AGO!

Who was on a mission to take down Gruden? Why is it so significant? Who's looking through your emails, and texts, and social media, to bring you down?

Aren't we all guilty of saying, doing or acting foolishly, and perhaps, just perhaps, we've matured. 

Could it be Gruden was drunk or angry or perhaps frustrated?

Let's be clear about the media, be it sports or politics or entertainment, they take sides, the media is no longer objective. It has become judge and jury and heaven help you if you don't fall on their side.

I don't make excuses for Gruden, but would the NFL ownership be so quick and the media so quick to say make Mahomes retire or resign, or Brady, or any top athlete for that matter. 

Do you really think the sponsors of the NFL or any other sport gives a damn about what you think? It's all about the green, its all about the gold, it's all about the bucks.

Now whatever your beliefs be it political, sexual, entertainment, literary, sports, don't we have a right to think differently? Do we all have to be, HAVE TO BE, Yankee fans, can't we root for other teams? Do we all have to be Democrats or Republicans, or can we be Independents? Do we all have to march to the same drum beat?

Do we have to like Rap music, can I like rock and roll? Can I like classical? Can I have an opinion that the judges and jury who sit behind a computer screen like the cowards they are look through all the things I've ever said or done, and for one purpose to disparage you or I.

Where's the crime Gruden committed? What is he guilty of? Who did he hurt by his emails? Was it an email sent in confidentiality and for some reason the person he sent it to had a vendetta against him?

So while Monday night football was being played and the news came in concerning Gruden and his being replaced, only seconds later the announcers chimed in about how there is no place in the NFL for Gruden or what he said or did.

Judge and Jury? No sir, it was about the brand, it was about the bucks.

Remember, in this world we live in, in America, you can no longer be an individual, with different ideals and viewpoints, No, You must march to "OUR" drum beat, or else!

Emails contained the same stuff through 2018.