NBA 2K22

showtime

I havent played 2k since around 2010. I rented 2k18 and played 1 game, then immediately returned it to Redbox lol

From my POV, they made it way too incredibly hard to make simple shots/moves. Its like a 3 button combo just to make a layup and I couldnt make a open 3 to save my life.

Maybe im horrible, but it just seemed like finding the 'perfect release' was nearly impossible and I would brick like 8/10 threes regardless of how open I was or not.

That, and the dribble stick was dumb since it was the same as the shot stick. I would try a dribble move to get by the defender but the player would just pull up for a shot.

Not sure if its like that anymore but Im hoping for the best.

1 hour ago, showtime said:

Every NBA PA announcer will be in NBA 2K22.

The morning radio show I listen to in Milwaukee was talking about this today because their producer is Eric Jensen the Bucks PA announcer and he said he was flown to LA to do voice over work. He said he had to say every NBA players name with all the catch phrases he uses in game (ie Khris Middleton for 3!!) and even had to do it for names that aren’t actual NBA players. He said for all 30 announcers they probably had a couple hundred thousand audio clips