Week 2 Preseason GDT

Sad People

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

I think Grant Delpit will be a bust. 

However, Richard Lecounte has been a beast and I could see him being our starting FS next to JJIII.

Whoa.....I think he is having a bumpy start to his career, most definitely but I refuse to call him a bust until he is actually on the field and is looking bad. Our team is developing the reputation of doing smart things, well the smart thing to do with him is to shut him down until week 4 then ease him in, there is absolutely no rush with the depth we have at Safety.

Edited by MSURacerDT55
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Maybe it’s because there was no pre season last year but I agree, this year has been over the top.

Daniel Jones was once touted on here as a more mobile Peyton Manning. Haven't seen much of that poster since, lol.

• Like 2

The bengals are so stupid drafting Chase over Sewell.

remember, I was the only person on here calling Joe Burrow a bust. This is part of why. The bengals don’t have an indoor practice facility, then they pull crap like this. And Burrow is soft. It’s a wrap.  BUST. Sorry kid, not everyone gets to be Mahomes.

Edited by Kirill