Week 2 Preseason GDT

Sad People

55 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Yea the NFL isn’t full of good dudes. That’s why I never cared when people try to define KC by like 3 players in our locker room. Every single team has these guys whether or not they’ve been caught or whatever the case is

On 8/24/2021 at 9:53 AM, Kirill said:

Wow. The bengals are THE worst franchise in the NFL.

You kinda contradicted yourself. I doubt the majority of the Bengals roster are full of A-holes.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

You kinda contradicted yourself. I doubt the majority of the Bengals roster are full of A-holes.

I meant from the standpoint of passing on Sewell who was as easy of a pick as it gets. I didn’t realize Chase had those issues and I wasn’t trying to get into it not knowing much about it yet.

I’ll never advocate putting your hands on a woman physically, but I’ve seen a lot of predatory woman get pregnant with a mans kid then ruin his life. These NFL players have like 5x the normal amount of testosterone. They aren’t built to function in modern society. They just aren’t. Too much stupid unnatural stuff going on.

so if you wanna cheer when your DE gets a big hit on Mahomes okay. Just understand it’s rare that these guys are good dudes once they get done doing damage on that field. They’re basically just mimes off of the field trying to do the robot without breaking somebody’s jaw every time they step outside.

Edited by Kirill

3 hours ago, Kirill said:

Yea the NFL isn’t full of good dudes. That’s why I never cared when people try to define KC by like 3 players in our locker room. Every single team has these guys whether or not they’ve been caught or whatever the case is

Oh yeah the hand wringing over Tyreek Hill is laughable. Not defending the psychopath, but no NFL team is full of choir boys is it.

2 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

Point a; the NFL is full of not so nice people

Point b; the Bengals are incompetent for drafting Chase...

Now, I know Kiril can needle, but where is the contradiction? 

25 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

Point a; the NFL is full of not so nice people

Point b; the Bengals are incompetent for drafting Chase...

Now, I know Kiril can needle, but where is the contradiction? 

I was the only one on here calling Joe Burrow a bust and I believe in time I will be validated in that opinion as well. A QB doesn’t go to the Bengals and not bust unless he is a a Patrick Mahomes or something similar. This is the team with no indoor practice facility and the owner is the GM. And Joe Burrow isn’t that and Jamar Chase and him are now on this sinking ship together. 

They could’ve drafted Chase Young (like 58th best player on NFL top 100 already) over Burrow then Sewell this year and just run the ball 35 times a game with Mixon and go 9-7. The NFL is a win now league. That’s why I don’t understand the Bengals or other crappy teams although I do because I’ve seen the chiefs pull that crap before with Herm Edwards and Carl Peterson. You grew up a chiefs fan you are wired to recognize these patterns of mistakes.

Well if reports are to be believed, Sewell isn't looking great either. If it turns out he isn't as good as advertised and Chase remembers how to catch and turns into a good WR1, it's fine for Cinci. If both turn out to be as advertised, I kind of agree they should be going trenches first. Protect your QB.