NBA 2K22 Thread

NYRaider

4 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

same here. im skipping madden this year but im definitely getting 2k22 on ps5.  I usually play myplayer though. 

DM me and we can share gamer tags, I'm not big on MyPlayer but I might make one this year. I've been playing the Madden trial and man it sucks. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

Lebron should be a 92-93 now IMO

Agreed. I mean Giannis averaged 35/13/5 on 61/20/68 splits against the Suns and LeBron averaged 23/7/8 on 47/37/60 splits against that same team. Not sure how you can really justify having him as the best player in the game at this point. 

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Agreed. I mean Giannis averaged 35/13/5 on 61/20/68 splits against the Suns and LeBron averaged 23/7/8 on 47/37/60 splits against that same team. Not sure how you can really justify having him as the best player in the game at this point. 

KD/Giannis - 97

Steph/Lebron -96

easy fix

9 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Really can't see anyway they can justify LeBron over Durant/Giannis. 

Even in an injury plagued year, his numbers aren't that far off from his career averages.  It should have beens something like Giannis-98, Durant-97, and then everyone else.

12 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Even in an injury plagued year, his numbers aren't that far off from his career averages.  It should have beens something like Giannis-98, Durant-97, and then everyone else.

Not a diss on LeBron, he's still very good obviously. I just think that as you said, Giannis/Durant should've been rated a little higher than him at this point.