Ten team Superflex Full PPR help

Lionized

34 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Got pick 6 who you going with? 

Do you get two elite QBs one and two, or wait a few rounds for guys like Stafford Tannehill? 

Ive never played in a superflex league so im not too sure how important the elite QBs are but I would try and get one of the better QBs personally but if one of the elite RBs falls to me at 6 like CMC DC33 AK41 Id probably take the skill position then try and snag a QB in the 2nd round, Although Stafford and Tannehill isnt a bad option if you can have great depth at the skill positions and have elite talent to go along with the great depth. 

2 hours ago, Lionized said:

Got pick 6 who you going with? 

Do you get two elite QBs one and two, or wait a few rounds for guys like Stafford Tannehill? 

What’s your lineup requirements?

what’s the scoring for QBs?

Edited by AFF

37 minutes ago, AFF said:

What’s your lineup requirements?

what’s the scoring for QBs?

QB RB RB WR WR TE Flex Flex Superflex 

QB 

1point 25 yards 

6 touchdonn

bonus 300 yds 

Rushing and receiving 

1 point 10 yards 

6 touchdown 

bonus 100 yards 

Edited by Lionized

2 hours ago, Lionized said:

QB RB RB WR WR TE Flex Flex Superflex 

QB 

1point 25 yards 

6 touchdonn

bonus 300 yds 

Rushing and receiving 

1 point 10 yards 

6 touchdown 

bonus 100 yards 

Pocket passes will still Have decent value due to 6 pt for passing td and the bonus for 300 yards.

Even though it’s 10 teams, I’d probably still take a QB by end of round 2 unless they hang around.

The rookie QBs can all run and someone like Sam Darnold late who has a really nice schedule for the 1st month or so of season.

• Like 2

Not sure you'll be afforded the opportunity to wait a few rounds for those QBs or not.

Every super flex league is different where sometimes 8 QBs could go R1 in a 10 team league. At Pick 6, CMC-Cook-Mahomes-Allen are all likely gone, if not I'd start there. 

Kelce is an intriguing option in R2, in PPR he is gold but super flex adds an extra wrinkle. WR likely gets pushed down the priority list since you are only forced to start 2 instead of 3 and given the QB premium for sure it does. 

6 sucks because I would think guys like LJax-Dak-Kyler etc are all in a similar spot so I'd hate to start that trend but rather grab the last guy but you might not be afforded that opportunity.

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Not sure you'll be afforded the opportunity to wait a few rounds for those QBs or not.

Every super flex league is different where sometimes 8 QBs could go R1 in a 10 team league. At Pick 6, CMC-Cook-Mahomes-Allen are all likely gone, if not I'd start there. 

Kelce is an intriguing option in R2, in PPR he is gold but super flex adds an extra wrinkle. WR likely gets pushed down the priority list since you are only forced to start 2 instead of 3 and given the QB premium for sure it does. 

6 sucks because I would think guys like LJax-Dak-Kyler etc are all in a similar spot so I'd hate to start that trend but rather grab the last guy but you might not be afforded that opportunity.

If it goes CMC, Mahomes, Cook, Allen, Kamala, who would you go with? Would you go L Jax Murray or Elliot, Barkley, Jones? I’m not seeing the value at getting the top WR in this league for Adams or Hill.

I would grab Mahomes or Allen if available at 6.  If not I would pass and then grab your favorite of who is available from the next tier.  I would prefer a 1/2 of Cook/Kamara/Kelce/Henry/Adams and a QB like Herbert/Wilson/Rodgers than having Kyler/LJax/Dak and second tier RB/WR.  Although it also wouldn't be bad to grab one in each round but I find it hard to pass on the elite few at a position in round 1 for Dak/Kyler/LJax.

Grabbing your second QB depends on the drafting of others.  Being 6 is nice because you can adjust opposed to being on the ends.  In a 10 team league, I would expect QBs lose some value given there are 32 of them to pick from.  So I wouldn't be shocked if some teams wait until 4/5 to grab their QBs.  It all depends on your comfort with the 15-25 range QBs and who you trust starting each week.  If you can get two top 10 QBs though, it should be a pretty big advantage. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lionized said:

If it goes CMC, Mahomes, Cook, Allen, Kamala, who would you go with? Would you go L Jax Murray or Elliot, Barkley, Jones? I’m not seeing the value at getting the top WR in this league for Adams or Hill.

Not sure the Vice President will get drafted Top-5 but you know your league better than I do

I like Zeke the most out of the RBs but I can see the appeal of the others. 

Zeke-Barkley-Jones-LJax-Murray-Dak-JT-Henry-Kelce-Adams-Hill I feel like some combination of those guys will go between 6 and your 2nd round pick. All I think are fine picks in round 2. I feel like this is a year where you want 2 of the Top-15 QBs so id probably take Zeke or your favorite QB available 

• Like 1

Well here are the results what do y’all think? 

Josh Allen, Dak Prescott, Deshaun Watson

Kamara, CEH, Dobbins, Carter, jamaal Williams

Allen Robinson, Kupp, Diontae Johnson, Devontae Smith, DJ Moore

Jonnnu Smith, Trautman

Patriots DST

Edited by Lionized

What QBs are available if/when you need to drop Watson? 

I know we've talked about your team already @Lionized, I'm still baffled how this worked.

Lets Review. 

2 Top-8 QBs(probably more like Top-6)

3 Top-25 RBs(much more like Top-20)

4 Top-30 WRs(easily Top-20/25)

You shouldn't be able to do that in a 10 team super flex league...all 9 of your picks very likely should have an ADP in the Top-70 and even if we go by the lesser projections as opposed to the more likely assumptions, I think you killed it.

Also I love the swings for upside on Carter/Devonta/even Williams depending on the health of Swift and if Detroit lets him be 1A if he's out. At cost its worth a shot.

Obviously TE is a question but I'm team Jonnu right now and unless DSTs are super important I think you killed it. 

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

What QBs are available if/when you need to drop Watson? 

I know we've talked about your team already @Lionized, I'm still baffled how this worked.

Lets Review. 

2 Top-8 QBs(probably more like Top-6)

3 Top-25 RBs(much more like Top-20)

4 Top-30 WRs(easily Top-20/25)

You shouldn't be able to do that in a 10 team super flex league...all 9 of your picks very likely should have an ADP in the Top-70 and even if we go by the lesser projections as opposed to the more likely assumptions, I think you killed it.

Also I love the swings for upside on Carter/Devonta/even Williams depending on the health of Swift and if Detroit lets him be 1A if he's out. At cost its worth a shot.

Obviously TE is a question but I'm team Jonnu right now and unless DSTs are super important I think you killed it. 

Darnold, Winston, Goff, Newton, Jimmy G, Lock are the top available QBs, and I would be okay with one of them as a QB3 if Watson ends up not stepping on the field this year. 

I was very surprised that Kamara made it to me at 6. I still contemplated taking Allen at this point, but I waited and was willing to take a lesser QB. 

QBs that went before my 2nd round pick, Aaron Rodgers and Lamar Jackson. Allen still on the board I took him. 

QBs taken before my 3rd round pick. Justin Herbert, Tom Brady, Russell Wilson. Dak for the win. 

Players that I was targeting that went before me at CEH and Robinson. Gibson and McLaurin were both one pick away. 

I was hoping to have one of the top TE to fall, but they went about as fast as the QBs. After the top ones went off the board I decided to fill in my RBs and WRs depth with high volume players. One later round TE that I missed out on by a couple picks was Irv Smith. However I still feel the the TEs I have are serviceable, and not to big of a drop off from the top fantasy options at the position.