Seattle Seahawks Sign Dwight Freeney!!!

showtime

9 hours ago, showtime said:

What do you guys think of this move by the Seahawks and what kind of impact will it potentially have?

Dwight Freeney is the Duane Brown killer. He's completely bamboozled him in every single matchup during their tilts in Colts/Texans games. Even racked up a few sacks as a Charger, I think 

If Freeney and Brown match up this Sunday, I'm expecting Brown to give up a few sacks. Mark my words, Freeney will make Brown's life hell.

9 hours ago, showtime said:

What do you guys think of this move by the Seahawks and what kind of impact will it potentially have?

Well it's probably not worth three exclamation marks :D. It's a decent signing, he can probably still bring it on limited snaps. 

Decent signing. He isn’t what he once was but can still provide pressure on a QB on obvious pass plays. Great locker room guy, just does his job. He’e A one trick pony at this point but that one trick is still pretty valuable.

4 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Dwight Freeney is the Duane Brown killer. He's completely bamboozled him in every single matchup during their tilts in Colts/Texans games. Even racked up a few sacks as a Charger, I think 

If Freeney and Brown match up this Sunday, I'm expecting Brown to give up a few sacks. Mark my words, Freeney will make Brown's life hell.

Your team can trade Brown to us to avoid that matchup :) 

Archived