Preseason Week 2 - Bears vs Tru Believers

Sugashane

This has been a nasty, undisciplined game. Staff have their work cut out for them.

Vildor had a bad day missing tackles and getting out worked physically in press coverage making the decision to release Fuller look that much worse.

Tonga was a bright spot on defense getting pressure and plugging holes.

Dalton is Dalton.... and the 70 yard TD doesn't change that -- which wasn't a good throw. At best it was a 50/50 ball and if it was then it was poorly thrown one. You gotta high point it. At worse it was an underthrown ball meant to drop over the shoulder.

Great catch by Adams.

Simmons is not RT material and Wilkinson is trash (he literally got ran over which almost led to a fumble). Lets hope we never have to field these two at any point in the season.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

This has been a nasty, undisciplined game. Staff have their work cut out for them.

Vildor had a bad day missing tackles and getting out worked physically in press coverage making the decision to release Fuller look that much worse.

Tonga was a bright spot on defense getting pressure and plugging holes.

Dalton is Dalton.... and the 70 yard TD doesn't change that -- which wasn't a good throw. At best it was a 50/50 ball and if it was then it was poorly thrown one. You gotta high point it. At worse it was an underthrown ball meant to drop over the shoulder.

Great catch by Adams.

Simmons is not RT material and Wilkinson is trash (he literally got ran over which almost led to a fumble). Lets hope we never have to field these two at any point in the season.

I would add that Johnson is the only on in the secondary that showed up, and it showed because he was the first one pulled. The offense, well it still looks like a mess year four and it has not changed much at all. If it continues like this in the regular season I hope Fields doesn't end up saving Nagy's job, but I really do hope Fields looks great despite Nagy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

I would add that Johnson is the only on in the secondary that showed up, and it showed because he was the first one pulled. The offense, well it still looks like a mess year four and it has not changed much at all. If it continues like this in the regular season I hope Fields doesn't end up saving Nagy's job, but I really do hope Fields looks great despite Nagy.

Yeah. Good call. I forgot about JJ....he looks like he hasn't lost a step and they were trying those same slants they did against Vildor against him too which completely different outcomes.

A Dalton led offense is doing what about how I expected lol. It's time for Nagy to step up. No more excuses. He's replaced his staff, OL, and QB.....if he can't make this offense work then we know what the real problem is.

• Like 1