GDT Preseason Week 2: 1-0 Baltimore Ravens vs 0-1 Carolina Panthers

DreamKid

11 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

What makes the Breakfast variant superior in your opinion?

There’s this “swiss cheese sauce” (as the menu describes it) that’s added to it on top of the fact that it has the regular 2 slices of american cheese, and it makes it significantly cheesier IMO

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Cookout Tray is god tier when the value is considered. Probably something like:

1. Cookout Tray
2. Spicy Chick-fil-A Sandwich w/Honey Roasted BBQ.
3a. Royal Farms Chicken
3b. KFC Bowl
5. Popeyes Spicy Chicken Sandwich

Those are all on my cravings tier. If I’m in a city with Cookout or Royal Farms it’s an automatic stop. And while everywhere has the other 3, even as a non-fast food type person I've got to splash on those items every few months.

Royal Farms also is one of the few places that does scrapple for breakfast. Their scrapple breakfast sandwiches are pretty good and you just can’t find scrapple widely available unless you want to make it yourself 

(I realize Scrapple is a VERY polarizing product haha so for a lot of people it may not be their thing, but people that love it LOVE it like myself)

• Like 1

I don't eat that much fast food, but these are my favorite items and essentially all I'll order(picky eater)-

Carls JR./Hardys- Chicken Bacon Swiss, Double Western, and really any burger(Famous Star/Super Star). I think they make the best overall burgers out of all fast food stops.

Jack in the Box- Breakfast Jack, and French Toast Sticks. Awesome anytime joint. 

McDonalds- Regular Single cheese burger. I don't really like anything non breakfast but their just straight up little cheeseburgers(yes, the ones that come with the happy meal). For some reason the McDoubles and such(BIg Mac, QP, etc) just don't taste good to me. Their fries are obviously goated though. Then for Breakfast I absolutely love their Bacon Egg and Cheese biscuit and Hashbrowns. 

Arbys- Classic Roast Beef is legendary for a reason. All I'll get from there, and it's worth it. Not into the Cheddar options or anything else. 

Taco Bell- Crunchwrap Supreme and Nacho Supreme(Plus any larger Nacho options they might be running at the time). Crunchwrap Supreme is in the fast food Hall of Fame imo. Steak Quesadilla is tolerable at times too.

Dairy Queen- Don't know if this counts as fast food but the Cherry Mister Misty Freeze and Double Fudge Cookie Dough blizzard are the truth. Best dessert option you can get on the road imo.

I don't like- Burger King(everything sucks there), Wendys(Their meat always upsets my stomach), In & Out(Beloved by all except me and I catch a lot of flack for it. Burgers taste cardboardy imo and the Shakes are overrated- too thick and they dry your throat out (Fries suck too)). KFC/Popeyes/Chick-Fil-A(Just not into Chicken like that).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Royal Farms also is one of the few places that does scrapple for breakfast. Their scrapple breakfast sandwiches are pretty good and you just can’t find scrapple widely available unless you want to make it yourself 

(I realize Scrapple is a VERY polarizing product haha so for a lot of people it may not be their thing, but people that love it LOVE it like myself)

I love Scrapple to and haven’t had it in a long time. You just gave me a reason to go to RoFo next I get a chance.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DreamKid said:

I don't like- Burger King(everything sucks there), Wendys(Their meat always upsets my stomach), In & Out(Beloved by all except me and I catch a lot of flack for it. Burgers taste cardboardy imo and the Shakes are overrated- too thick and they dry your throat out (Fries suck too)). KFC/Popeyes/Chick-Fil-A(Just not into Chicken like that).

I’ve never had the chance to try In & Out… anyone in the know have any comparisons of something similar. Is it sort of like Five Guys?