Your Mid-Season All-Pro Team

CatalystNX

11 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

Four Vikings defenders deserve serious mention: Griffen, Joseph, Smith and Rhodes. You could probably throw Barr's name in there too but he plays and oftenly ignored position.

Agreed and Linval Joseph is arguably our best defender. He should be on this list before any other Viking defender.

8 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Gronk has been our best blocker as well as mismatch receiver. He's a cheat code. He's as good as ever, it's just Brady has more options now and Gronk is kept in to block a lot (because he's so good at it).

He's my only Pat on the pro team as well, so it's not homerism.

I would hope that nobody considers that homerism. Gronk just kind of speaks for himself. If someone wants to put Ertz on the first team given his consistency, playing all game, and being an important piece for Wentz, I won't complain, but I feel that at worst, Gronk is on the second team. And if you want to put him on the first team based on his per game output, I wouldn't complain about that either. Gronk is Gronk. Everyone should understand and accept that by now lol

Rams have three that could/should be on most lists. Aaron Donald, Greg Zeurlein and Johnny Hekker. Pharaoh Cooper is last I saw leading the league at kick returning and doing well on punts also. Gurley is doing good in all purpose yards and the ops in touch downs. Whitworth is also doing great at LT and with injuries could be getting on lists. That's about it for the Rams from my point of view.

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I would hope that nobody considers that homerism. Gronk just kind of speaks for himself. If someone wants to put Ertz on the first team given his consistency, playing all game, and being an important piece for Wentz, I won't complain, but I feel that at worst, Gronk is on the second team. And if you want to put him on the first team based on his per game output, I wouldn't complain about that either. Gronk is Gronk. Everyone should understand and accept that by now lol

I think Gronk is an easy 2nd team. But the lack of Ertz on lists was disturbing. Kelce has been so hit and miss. Shouldn’t be placed above Ertz

1 hour ago, Yin-Yang said:

How has Jordan separated himself from Miller, Lawrence, Griffen, Ingram, Bosa, or Ngakoue? Honest question.

I believe he's ranked number 1 overall by PFF for Defensive End's

https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/cameron-jordan/6176

Going beyond that though, he has been a force for the Saints all season. He's making plays all over the field and demanding tons of attention from opposing OL's.

He's on pace for 15 sacks, 12 passes deflections, 6 forced fumbles, and 3 interceptions. Obviously a lot that can change in the next 10 weeks, but he has been an absolute beast to start the season.

Archived