Your Mid-Season All-Pro Team

CatalystNX

15 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

i can invalidate PFF easy.  Just Look at Last years Grade of Jonathan Cyprien.  Everyone who watched him knew he was Terrible but yet PFF said he was the 7th Best Safety last year because his Run D grade was so high. 

There are certainly some flaws with PFF not denying that, but that can said about most stats as well, so I think it just adds to what I've seen out of Jordan. Between the stats, the PFF rating, and watching him dominate on the field, he is certainly in contention for the All Pro team this year.

18 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

That’s cool, I’ve only seen 3 Saints games this year and he looked dominant in 2/3 of them. 

Statistically, I’m not sure that that’s really going to separate him, though. The guys I mention are outperforming him in that department (unsure about pressures).

Depends how you look at it. If you are using sacks purely as the basis for outperforming Cam Jordan then sure, but Jordan has 2 forced fumbles, 1 interception, 1 touchdown, 27 tackles, and 4 pass deflections, which in my mind makes up for the difference in sacks. Jordan also doesn't have the supporting cast that some of these guys have with other pass rushers on the team that scare opposing offenses, so I'd imagine Jordan has to face more double teams.

Archived