Lions at Steelers Pre-GDT

MOSteelers56

I don’t know how many people will be around to watch this thing, but here’s this. We can keep the game talk in here. Who made all the GDT’s last year? @Steeler Hitman ? My brain is only barely functioning. We’ve got a couple weeks. I’m rambling. 

I’m excited to see the potentially starting O-line. I’m also excited to see how our defensive front does against a salty Lions O-line. How will Schobert look? How about Bush? Who takes the leap in the secondary? Personal favorite battle is the #3 TE spot, how does that go? 

I know this goes against what most of us think and feel but multiple sources have said Justin Layne has balled out this last week. I am curious to see when he gets on the field and if his play holds up onto game day. Im not holding my breath but man would that be big for him to be a real player and not another miss in the secondary.

3 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

That throw to Diontae had way too much air under it. He almost got Johnson destroyed.

Ben looks great throwing darts. 

Ben looks awful putting air under the ball. 

that’s….that at really strange thing…

also…pat! 😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Like 3