The Trashing of Cousins

Doc Draper

18 hours ago, Danger said:

You guys have Trent Williams and Scherff, other than that I don't think your O-Line is... stellar.

Serviceable?  Seriously.  let me tell you something buddy, Wentz is the only reason you beat us twice.  Nothing really scares me about your team.  You guys got one hell of a QB, most likely Aaron Rodgers material.  Oh yea where is GB without him now?  Like I said you don't win either game without Wentz escaping sure sacks.  That is how you got your first TD the first game and that is how you got the winning TD the second game.  Either play he gets sacked we are probably talking different results.  And that is with all our injuries to boot.

Just now, TheGreeK1973 said:

Serviceable?  Seriously.  let me tell you something buddy, Wentz is the only reason you beat us twice.  Nothing really scares me about your team.  You guys got one hell of a QB, most likely Aaron Rodgers material.  Oh yea where is GB without him now?  Like I said you don't win either game without Wentz escaping sure sacks.  That is how you got your first TD the first game and that is how you got the winning TD the second game.  Either play he gets sacked we are probably talking different results.  And that is with all our injuries to boot.

Man, didn't know you'd take someone's opinion so personal. LMAO. Calm down friend.

And it's not like we aren't injured as well. 

4 key starters were out by the end of the game for us and we really didn't miss a beat. (Oh also Darren Sproles)

LB Mychal Kendricks
LB Jordan Hicks
CB Ronald Darby
LT Jason Peters
RB Darren Sproles

Yeah you guys probably have 1 or 2 more, but injuries (aside from the QB) don't define a team. Good teams make it through them.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Man, didn't know you'd take someone's opinion so personal. LMAO. Calm down friend.

And it's not like we aren't injured as well. 

4 key starters were out by the end of the game for us and we really didn't miss a beat. (Oh also Darren Sproles)

LB Mychal Kendricks
LB Jordan Hicks
CB Ronald Darby
LT Jason Peters
RB Darren Sproles

Yeah you guys probably have 1 or 2 more, but injuries (aside from the QB) don't define a team. Good teams make it through them.

Meh.  The Eagles have the best record in a year where there are a ton of QB injuries and the league as a whole seems to be down.  

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Does that include LTs?  Cause that's pretty good.  

That's all tackles. If you consider two tackles per team 29th is middle of the pack. Servicable. Maybe "solid" but not by any means crucial if you ask me.

Only the redskins would not have a qb as good as kirk under contract. everyone saw how he performs when we can run the ball well and the defense is half decent. his wr's suck and hes still been balling! does snyder wanna win or what? im seriously questioning that

15 minutes ago, Danger said:

That's all tackles. If you consider two tackles per team 29th is middle of the pack. Servicable. Maybe "solid" but not by any means crucial if you ask me.

Not when most LTs are probably rated higher than RTs.  I bet there's around 20ish LTs higher than him, then you're talking about Moses being a top 10 RT in the NFL.

edit - is there any way you can post the list?

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Not when most LTs are probably rated higher than RTs.  I bet there's around 20ish LTs higher than him, then you're talking about Moses being a top 10 RT in the NFL.

edit - is there any way you can post the list?

Nope, I don't have access to the list, just what's available on each player's page. Unfortunately.

53 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I know a handful of people who have gone to Ireland, they’ve had an amazing time! Have fun man!

Thank you yeah it was between there and Greece!!! Greece will be the next one. But thanks I’m def excited!!!

2 hours ago, Danger said:

And yes, Moses is "serviceable". https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/morgan-moses/8701 29th best tackle in the league this season. He's not bad, but he's not someone that your season should rely on.

But when the reserve OT has been injured as well, any injury to Williams or Moses (or both) is magnified even more.  Ty Nsekhe could start for a couple teams, and if he's healthy and we lost our LG, Williams actually shifts inside and Nsekhe handles LT duties.  OL is actually a place where we have decent depth.  

Archived