Chances Bell is a Steeler in 2018?

43M

What are the chances Bell is a Steeler in 2018?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Chances Bell is a Steeler?

• 100% - No chance we let him walk
    • 75% - I think we get a deal done, but I won't be shocked if he leaves
    • 50% - Could go either way
    • 25% - Im holding out hope, but I doubt it.
    • 0% - No real chance. Too expensive and not enough money.

10 hours ago, warfelg said:

I actually didn't have a problem with that at all.  Basically said "don't talk, just prove you can do it".

He's such a drama queen. Who gets THAT upset over nothing and starts an internet beef. To me it's another example of immaturity.

1 hour ago, Chieferific said:

He's such a drama queen. Who gets THAT upset over nothing and starts an internet beef. To me it's another example of immaturity.

Who says he's even upset.  He's calling him out.  I have 0 problem with it and don't think its a maturity problem at all to say "wanna be me?  Wanna be treated like me?  Perform like me first."

9 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Who says he's even upset.  He's calling him out.  I have 0 problem with it and don't think its a maturity problem at all to say "wanna be me?  Wanna be treated like me?  Perform like me first."

Narcissistic and egotistical. A typical comment from the $15 million dollar man.

4 hours ago, Chieferific said:

Narcissistic and egotistical. A typical comment from the $15 million dollar man.

the pro's of today aren't like way back are they? It keeps getting  more adolescent too, when will this ever mature . This is the new nfl, sometimes it's a better idea to only watch the games and forget everything else. And of course, mute the TV when simms and nantz are calling the game9_9

Archived