Top 12 QBs in the league.

GHARMON9

4 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

My friend is an Eaglesa Fan and says Hurts has been up and down. And the only game I seen was his performance versus the Cowboys and he looked terrible so I might be more inclined to be against him than I should be.

Hurts has been up and down but a lot of that was due to the Eagles coaching staff depending on him to basically carry their offense. As they've become more balanced he has played a lot better. On the season he has like 2,600 yards, 18 TD/5 TO, and of QB's with 40+ attempts in the red zone only Kirk Cousins has a higher comp %. People are very quick to judge Hurts while giving the other young QB's a pass but he didn't really play very much last season so he's basically a rookie. And he's playing with a first year head coach/play caller, meh defense, and a decent but not great supporting cast. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Hurts has been up and down but a lot of that was due to the Eagles coaching staff depending on him to basically carry their offense. As they've become more balanced he has played a lot better. On the season he has like 2,600 yards, 18 TD/5 TO, and of QB's with 40+ attempts in the red zone only Kirk Cousins has a higher comp %. People are very quick to judge Hurts while giving the other young QB's a pass but he didn't really play very much last season so he's basically a rookie. And he's playing with a first year head coach/play caller, meh defense, and a decent but not great supporting cast. 

All Facts here when I think about it.

On 11/17/2021 at 9:47 PM, bigbadbuff said:

1.Rodgers

2. Mahomes

3.Allen

4.Brady

5. Lamar

6. Wilson

7. Dak

8. Herbert

9. Murray

10. Stafford 

11. Carr

12. Burrow

Almost put Cousins at 12, but went with Burrow

Dak at 7 makes my eyes bleed. He is the only QB that is top 5 in every stat, and is #1 on multiple stats.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aussie_eagle said:

And he has a great offense around him currently. He never performs with mediocre talent around him. 

What happened to that great talent around him last year when he went out? 

About 200 yards and 15 points less a game. And that was with a solid back up replacing him. 

#nextargument

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

What happened to that great talent around him last year when he went out? 

About 200 yards and 15 points less a game. And that was with a solid back up replacing him. 

#nextargument

Dak is arguably the best QB.

But to play devils advocate to your argument last year was Mike McCarthy's first year and... well... it's Mike McCarthy so meh.

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Dak at 7 makes my eyes bleed. He is the only QB that is top 5 in every stat, and is #1 on multiple stats.

I get it, i like Dak, but who are you taking him over that i have listed above him? It’s not like I’m putting Cousins or Mac Jones ahead of him. All of the above players have more playoff wins than Dak does as well, outside of Lamar who has the same amount and also has an MVP to his name.

30 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I don't agree that you say a first year head coach isn't a factor. Especially when that head coach is offensive oriented.

In regards to the drop in offense? How could he be... He literally doesnt run it. That was part of the deal of him joining us. Kellen retains control. 

I mean, I am absolutely positive that he has override powers on certain plays, and is in the ear of Kellen... but I dont see how its that a big deal in the drop. 

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

I get it, i like Dak, but who are you taking him over that i have listed above him? It’s not like I’m putting Cousins or Mac Jones ahead of him. All of the above players have more playoff wins than Dak does as well, outside of Lamar who has the same amount and also has an MVP to his name.

We are talking about this year only - right?

On 11/17/2021 at 9:47 PM, bigbadbuff said:

1.Rodgers/Dak

2. Mahomes

3.Allen

4.Brady

5. Lamar

6. Wilson

8. Herbert

9. Murray

10. Stafford 

11. Carr

12. Burrow