Top 12 QBs in the league.

GHARMON9

After first thirteen weeks of 2021 szn:

1. Brady 2. Murray 3. Rodgers 4. Herbert 5. Watson* 6. M. Jones 7. Prescott 8. Stafford 9. J. Allen 10. Mahomes 11. Ryan 12. Tagovailoa

HM: 13. Burrow 14. R. Wilson 15. Cousins 16. Jackson 17. Carr 18. Wentz 19. Heinicke 20. Bridgewater 21. Mayfield 22. Tannehill 23. D. Jones 24. Hurts

Edited by DoleINGout
had to type in Cousins, name got deleted from ranking number

6 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

1. Brady 2. Murray 3. Rodgers 4. Herbert 5. Watson* 6. M. Jones 7. Prescott 8. Stafford 9. J. Allen 10. Mahomes 11. Ryan 12. Tagovailoa

HM: 13. Burrow 14. R. Wilson 15. Cousins 16. Jackson 17. Carr 18. Wentz 19. Heinicke 20. Bridgewater 21. Mayfield 22. Tannehill 23. D. Jones 24. Hurts

I want to hate this list because you are clearly trolling, but if you swapped Cousins for Mac, this list really isnt as terrible as you are trying to make it be. Brady isnt #1, but he is the GOAT so its forgivable. 

Also for the love of God take Watson off. Dont give him the privilege of being ranked. Even if he likely would have been #1 with a repeat of 2020. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Wth are you saying Watson? This is just weird. 

And how can a QB who can't be trusted to throw, yet his team still win, be 6th best QB? 

Edited by BigTrav

17 hours ago, Xenos said:

Come on @VanS, tell me you aren’t impressed by this throw!

I was incredibly impressed.  Saw it live on Redzone and couldn't believe it.  Prolly the best throw I've seen all year.

With that said, just because you look great in spurts doesn't mean you are great.  Remember Jared Goff's game against the Vikings in 2018 on Thursday Night Football.  He made some incredible throws that game which folks rightfully were going nuts over.  Even I had to admit he looked like a monster that night.  However, I didn't change my opinion on him ultimately being a bust.   Why?  Because I didn't believe he would sustain that level of play over the long term.

I'm about long term outlook when evaluating.  Not short term trends.  If Justin Herbert proves me wrong then so be it.  But I felt very strongly about him being a bust before the draft and I'm not gonna budge on that simply because of this one throw.  Just like Jared Goff's epic Thursday night game against the Vikings didn't change my view of him.  

17 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

No.. Jared Goff did this to I'm sure once. 

Not this exact throw but Goff did have moments where he looked like a generational talent as well.  In particular that Thursday night game in 2018 against the Vikings.  I remember a lot of respected NFL analysts on ESPN and NFL Network going crazy over the throws he made that game.  And rightfully so.  Even I had to give him credit for the throws he made that night.  They were unbelievable.   However, I still believed he was a bust because I didn't think he could SUSTAIN that level of play.

Greatness is about sustained success.  Not just a few impressive throws, games, or even seasons. 

Can't really compare Herbert to Goff. Goff was a total disaster to start his career whereas Herbert has consistently displayed his ability to make any kind of throw from the get-go.

Herbert is approaching his first 32 starts and so far he looks like a keeper for the long haul.

Edited by biggie.
  • Like 2