Dallas COVID’s

textaz03

15 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Thank you for finding that D82. Hopefully, it’ll mean he’ll start testing negative sooner than later.

I think everyone on our team is vaccinated but 1 player. I thought Lael was our only hold out, but I hear he is vaccinated now as well. So I have no clue who it is. 

On 9/22/2021 at 4:06 PM, Matts4313 said:

Its crazy the rate our players are getting covid post vaccine as opposed to pre-vaccine. The loose standards are giving false confidence. Plus side is that they recoveries seem to be quick.

Well, you have like 15000 people coming over the border in.....wait for it..... TEXAS!!!!

None are tested, vaccinated, or vetted. Many are just put on busses and sent elsewhere, like Dallas.

So it comes as no surprise.

As for getting it POST vaccine, well, you all know my story.

1 minute ago, Rtnldave said:

Well, you have like 15000 people coming over the border in.....wait for it..... TEXAS!!!!

None are tested, vaccinated, or vetted. Many are just put on busses and sent elsewhere, like Dallas.

Im pretty sure there is no connection between illegal immigrants and NFL players w/covid.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im pretty sure there is no connection between illegal immigrants and NFL players w/covid.

How could you be so sure? You are as sure as there is no connection as I am sure there is. Which is to say, not sure at all.

But, if the Cowboys players are all fully vaccinated and they are all getting sick and there is an influx of infected immigrants in the players home state and these immigrants are being bussed to the city where the Cowboys players live, it would present a strong possibility that you may have identified the source of the problem.

Do you have a better suggestion?

2 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

How could you be so sure? You are as sure as there is no connection as I am sure there is. Which is to say, not sure at all.

But, if the Cowboys players are all fully vaccinated and they are all getting sick and there is an influx of infected immigrants in the players home state and these immigrants are being bussed to the city where the Cowboys players live, it would present a strong possibility that you may have identified the source of the problem.

There are a large number of people native to this country who aren't vaccinated and won't get it...especially in Texas.

But this is going in a direction that isn't allowed on this site. So let's drop it.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Yeah, the relaxed standards. As I said in my first post. No more daily testing, mask, or any other safety protocols. So people that get it can easily spread it for days and days without knowing they have it. 

Which is far more likely than some dude hopping the border 300 miles away and never having any contact whatsoever with an NFL player.

37 minutes ago, D82 said:

There are a large number of people native to this country who aren't vaccinated and won't get it...especially in Texas.

But this is going in a direction that isn't allowed on this site. So let's drop it.

We were above US average for a while, but I think we are a couple % points below now. I dont understand the logic behind the demographics though. The adoption rate for the vaccine among certain groups is abysmal. 

Subject dropped tho.

Edited by Matts4313

2 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

You have no idea if none are vaccinated or not. Nor do you know if they are getting tested. Why would they haul them across Texas to Dallas only to haul them back or fly them back?? I know many of people that have gotten vaccinated and still get covid. There are different variants pal.