Fire Marvin Lewis

TheVillain112

13 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

If both are not gone I will probably watch but just not care as much. I agree. The problems with this team are obvious to everyone outside looking in. You would think if one was “fighting for his job” changes would be made. Play guys that haven’t had a chance to show what they can do. Move guys around to different spots on the oline and see if anyone plays better at a different spot. Now is the time for experimentation because this season is over.

I am already to the point where I do not care as much. Have been this way for this entire season. Got worse since they refuse to play their top 10 pick and continue to struggle passing the ball. 

51 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:
1 hour ago, ochocinco4pres said:

If both are those guys are not gone after this year I might stop watching. Mike Brown clearly doesn't care about winning if he continues to keep them around. 

If both are not gone I will probably watch but just not care as much. I agree. The problems with this team are obvious to everyone outside looking in. You would think if one was “fighting for his job” changes would be made. Play guys that haven’t had a chance to show what they can do. Move guys around to different spots on the oline and see if anyone plays better at a different spot. Now is the time for experimentation because this season is over.

I bought NFL gamepass this year, but am thinking i might not next year.  Which means i'll probably only catch a few games.  I'm not sure if i'm upset about that or not.

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

2 people I want for sure gone.  Marvin Lewis and Paul Alexander.  Everything else I'd be fine with whatever.

I'm already prepared for Marvin Lewis to be replaced but Paul Alexander being maintained.  He's been around for over 20 years now, he's a Mike Brown guy.

What kills me is that this year the league has sooooo many bad teams and soooo many teams that aren’t any good but just aren’t terrible and whoever wins the Super Bowl this year will have the easiest route to get there in 30 years. If Marvin could’ve just held the ship together better (gotten rid of Zamp last year and had the idea that there needed to be serious money spent on this o line and fired PA) this team would easily be in contention this year for the Super Bowl. 

My only doubt is did Marvin jump on the table to keep Whit and Zeit but got shut down by brownie? I guess he waited on drafting a lineman till the sixth so he must’ve been that blind.   Is our only hope that whoever is the next coach will be better at wrestling power away from brownie and fam and be able to do their thing? I’m not too hopeful that brownie will even entertain a coach that could fill that role.

Archived