Preseason, Week 3: VIKINGS (0-2) at Chiefs (2-0)

swede700

Too bad Davidson doesn't have Dakota Dozier's soft hands!  The ones he used to catch that batted pass.  Davidson has the weight, strength, long limbs and running ability to be a great pass-catching TE, but not the catching instincts and soft hands.  Maybe Dakota should be The Vikings' 4th tight end?  😜

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Nice to see Dantzler rebound.

Rose should make the team. Davidson shouldn't.

Yes!  If they try to sneak Rose onto The Practice Squad, he'll be grabbed by another team.  He looks too good to be lost.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

I'd be surprised if he was claimed actually but I only watched 1 game

He looked really good in all 3 games even against the other teams' first stringers.  He gained a tremendous amount of yards after first contact with tacklers was made.   He made some nice moves, found the holes well, and made some good catches, too.  It looks like he has soft hands, and catches well on the run.  I wonder why he was overlooked in the draft.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robb_K said:

He looked really good in all 3 games even against the other teams' first stringers.  He gained a tremendous amount of yards after first contact with tacklers was made.   He made some nice moves, found the holes well, and made some good catches, too.  It looks like he has soft hands, and catches well on the run.  I wonder why he was overlooked in the draft.

As he was still behind three other RBs on the roster he needs to add something on special teams or you basically have a roster spot to do nothing.