The Washington Football Team Over/Under Game (updated with results on page 4)

MikeT14

Let's get some posts going and some fun predictions. I'll start by posting a question. You quote it with your answer of over or under and then post a new question.

Example to get us going:

Kam Curl starts 16.5 regular season games this year.

Over. He starts all of them barring injury.

Jon Allen and Daron Payne combine for 7.5 sack this year. 

11 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Over-that edge rush should give them opportunities so I'll say 8.

John Bates catches 25 passes for 300 yards . 

Under. 20 recs, 200 yds. I just don’t think he’ll get a lot of opportunities bc Logan will get so many passes thrown his way.

Over/Under: Fitzpatrick throws for 4,000 yards 

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Under. 20 recs, 200 yds. I just don’t think he’ll get a lot of opportunities bc Logan will get so many passes thrown his way.

Under, #1-he's never done it before, #2 he's a vet sure but a new offense with new concepts. new receivers . I don't see it . Plus Heiny ( or Allen ) will get some starts because of his struggles .

41 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

That would be a career high for him, and, even with the extra game implies he starts the whole season. I don't think he does.

Under.

Curtis Samuel with 750 yards receiving this season. 

8 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

That would be a career high for him, and, even with the extra game implies he starts the whole season. I don't think he does.

Under.

Curtis Samuel with 750 yards receiving this season. 

Tough one -Did it last year so I'll say OVER . 

Dyami Brown has 650 yards receiving . 

3 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Tough one -Did it last year so I'll say OVER . 

Dyami Brown has 650 yards receiving . 

Under. I think he'll have some nice highlight plays, but I don't see him on the field enough to get that. 

Washington's Defense allows 22 PPG (we were 21.2 last season).

7 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Under. I think he'll have some nice highlight plays, but I don't see him on the field enough to get that. 

Washington's Defense allows 22 PPG (we were 21.2 last season).

tougher schedule - we'll score more forcing the other team to score more so OVER .

Like 23.5 range wait, wait, wait, 23.257 range . 😋

Antonio Gibson starts 12 games . 

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Over

o/u: Logan Thomas 75 receptions 

Under. Last year, only two TEs (Waller and Kelce) exceeded that number. Despite being the 3rd-most targeted TE in the league, Thomas didn’t quite get there. I’m expecting his quantity to go down but hoping his quality will go up. No more 9 yards per reception hopefully. 

O/U 2.5 Pro Bowl selections for WFT?

7 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Under. Last year, only two TEs (Waller and Kelce) exceeded that number. Despite being the 3rd-most targeted TE in the league, Thomas didn’t quite get there. I’m expecting his quantity to go down but hoping his quality will go up. No more 9 yards per reception hopefully. 

Can you qualify this. All-Pro or just make the team like an alternate ?

31 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Young and Scherff are safe bets if healthy... probably. Tress Way could always get his due. Payne or Allen on the inside, or Sweat outside. I'll call it over, but at 3 exactly. Good question.

Tricky, but OU 3 division wins for Washington

8 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Young and Scherff are safe bets if healthy... probably. Tress Way could always get his due. Payne or Allen on the inside, or Sweat outside. I'll call it over, but at 3 exactly. Good question.

Tricky, but OU 3 division wins for Washington

OVER, we'll sweep either the Jints or Eagles and split the others for 4 . Can't see us whuppin' the Cowgirls twice again. 

• Like 1