Game #1 - Sun, Sep 12 vs  Cleveland 

onejayhawk

That was tough. Cleveland wanted it badly and knocked us back. Nice play that resulted in Hughes' interception. That doesn't happen without pressure on Mayfield. Nice job by the whole defense, stepping up in the second half.

It was really annoying not being able to post all game. I'll have to do something about that. 

J

came in just for the last 5 mins or so  .... but from what I saw in scores before  .. whoopsie  ...

That final play had some weirdness ... the biggest being Danna forcing Hughes to the ground when he tries to get up ...
Oh, and Dirty Dan having a hand in there again ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, onejayhawk said:

Check this. Clyde and Mecole were perfect 3 for 3 on targets. Hill goes for 197 and a TD. 

What;s the story on Remmers catching a pass? I missed that one. 

It was kind of like one of those inside shovel passes we do to Kelce, sometimes. Except it was to Remmers, so it didn't work.

Just now, onejayhawk said:

Check this. Clyde and Mecole were perfect 3 for 3 on targets. Hill goes for 197 and a TD. 

What;s the story on Remmers catching a pass? I missed that one. 

It was the Old Sherman up the middle shovel pass at the goal line.   Remmers has some solid hands,  didn’t fool Cleveland in the slightest 

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I'm not panicking yet. Going up against Garrett is no easy task. I figured it would take a few weeks for the line to really start gelling.

It's definitely gonna take some time for not only them to gel but Patty is gonna have to start trusting the interior and start stepping into some of those pockets. 

• Like 1