Game #1 - Sun, Sep 12 vs  Cleveland 

onejayhawk

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

Those complaining about Brown are overreacting. One play everyone complained about was designed to let Garrett go. Past that, any LT is going to lose some against Myles Garrett.

More than one. Garrett keeps hitting him with that duck and under or literally taking it so wide that Browns slower foot speed can't keep up. Not saying he needs to be benches or anything and I definitely factor who he's going against tho

2 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Veachs lack of ability at upgrading that position over the years is biting us yet again. 

I get hes sunk draft picks, but Hitch is still a huge whiff. 

Spagz kinda demands decent LBs, as do most defenses. Particularly Spagz though with his aggressive style.

I think Hitchens/Gay/Bolton/Niemann will be a fine core for us this year. No Gay just means you're asking more of Bolton than you want to yet, and more of Niemann than you want to ever.

Though, admittedly, I don't hate Niemann as much as most Chiefs fans. Against a team that isn't this absurdly talented inside, he's fine depth.

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I think Hitchens/Gay/Bolton/Niemann will be a fine core for us this year. No Gay just means you're asking more of Bolton than you want to yet, and more of Niemann than you want to ever.

Though, admittedly, I don't hate Niemann as much as most Chiefs fans. Against a team that isn't this absurdly talented inside, he's fine depth.

Problem is he gets a lot of snaps, and he has too because they dont upgrade the Lb depth, and they dont do that because they like Niemann I think.

im really doubting Gays ability to stay healthy at this point.

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

We should've called a timeout, by the way. Timeout with like 19 seconds left, they won't risk the hail mary or long field goal, and we could at least try a return.

Reid back to doing foolish Reid things.

He really gets flustered by adversity 

3 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

Bolton has been absent?

I think he's doing quite well downhill, actually, they're going away from him a lot, though. The Chubb TD, the Landry TD, their reverses, have all been away from Bolton. The one or two times he's been in coverage have been a bit rougher.