? Week Eight: Panthers (4-3) @ Bucs (2-4)

bucsfan333

Aguayo is awful but just our luck he has his best game as pro vs us. This game is a must win considering we're at home and we are on a losing streak. Panthers stunk up the joint last Sunday and they'll be itching to get off their skid too. That said, this will be a tough fought division game and I'm really looking forward to seeing how we respond after a heartbreaking loss like we just endured Sunday.

Panthers are 4-3 and Bucs are 2-4 (for the title of the thread)

I think the Bills game will haunt up trying to make the playoffs but if we beat Carolina maybe this team can get on a run. It just takes one game to flip the confidence level. Panthers I think are the weakest team of our next 4.

14 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Panthers are 4-3 and Bucs are 2-4 (for the title of the thread)

I think the Bills game will haunt up trying to make the playoffs but if we beat Carolina maybe this team can get on a run. It just takes one game to flip the confidence level. Panthers I think are the weakest team of our next 4.

I am pretty sure it was last year that the Panthers game is the one that boosted the team past their losing streak and on to do better things.  Although that was the game that Derrick Anderson played in so....  

Archived