CB Adoree’ Jackson suffers ankle injury

Acgott

20 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

First time I've been truly deflated this pre-season. The Jackson injury and the offense's overall performance so far is really disheartening.

Yeah, offense had a bad day today, we need our 3 injured weapons to get healthy. It be a huge difference 

12 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

According to Pat Leonard on twitter, the injury isn't severe at all and he might even practice tomorrow, so that's really good news.

Well that turned my frown upside down. No reason to rush him, it’d preseason.

23 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

No one else is reporting it and Pat Leonard isn't the most reliable guy, so I hope it is true.

Rapoport’s initial source was that he could be back for week 1 if all goes well. Even with major swelling, that doesn’t seem like it’s doom and gloom scenario. We will see once he gets the test.

As long as it is not a high ankle sprain Adoree should be okay. Not to mention Julian Love did a very good job at CB against Dallas to end the season last year.  Julian Love should do just fine against Denver if he has to play CB. I am not worried about Julian just worried about the depth behind him in case he or Bradberry gets injured.