Garrett's out for London game

brooks1957

If any of the mods want to delete this thread, or merge it with the GDT - feel free to do so in the interest of keeping the forum clean and organized. I didn't think to check the GDT when I posted this - by then it was a duplicate.

Carrying on......

25 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

If any of the mods want to delete this thread, or merge it with the GDT - feel free to do so in the interest of keeping the forum clean and organized. I didn't think to check the GDT when I posted this - by then it was a duplicate.

Carrying on......

Way to ruin the forum bruh.

4 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Now Webby has to burn this one down and rebuild again.

Garrett hasn't been ruled out yet. Lets see if he makes the trip across the pond, if he does I assume he'll play.

Yeah, he keeps telling us he's a quick healer.

I just wish he healed slower but got hurt less often.....

20 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah, he keeps telling us he's a quick healer.

I just wish he healed slower but got hurt less often.....

Some are just more prone to specific injuries like it seems Garrett is with his ankles. Concussions can happen to anyone and some are more susceptible to them but way too early to tell if that is the case with Garrett since we aren't even certain he had one. Other maladies have similar symptoms so it's hard to tell, usually concussion symptoms seem to be noticeable sooner rather than later. I expect most Browns fans have a history of concussions from facepalms over the years, they probably should check a few of us for CTE after we die.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Some are just more prone to specific injuries like it seems Garrett is with his ankles. Concussions can happen to anyone and some are more susceptible to them but way too early to tell if that is the case with Garrett since we aren't even certain he had one. Other maladies have similar symptoms so it's hard to tell, usually concussion symptoms seem to be noticeable sooner rather than later. I expect most Browns fans have a history of concussions from facepalms over the years, they probably should check a few of us for CTE after we die.

its hard to say Garrett is prone to ankle injuries, when his high ankle sprain happened because of a lineman falling on his ankle. Something like that would hurt just about anyones ankle. 

9 minutes ago, buno67 said:

its hard to say Garrett is prone to ankle injuries, when his high ankle sprain happened because of a lineman falling on his ankle. Something like that would hurt just about anyones ankle. 

Back to back years of high ankle sprains is different. We're one away from trend. We've got chance and coincidence covered.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Back to back years of high ankle sprains is different. We're one away from trend. We've got chance and coincidence covered.

I have no idea how he got his at A&M but with the Browns he was perfectly fine until some messed up. I call his most recent one more of an accident that lead to an injury. If it was a playing injury and happened during a game or something like that I would be truly concerned

7 hours ago, buno67 said:

I have no idea how he got his at A&M but with the Browns he was perfectly fine until some messed up. I call his most recent one more of an accident that lead to an injury. If it was a playing injury and happened during a game or something like that I would be truly concerned

To me, its exactly the opposite.  I can more understand getting injured while in the heat of battle during a game when everyone is going 1000 miles an hour (or in the Browns case, 25 miles an hour), as opposed to a controlled practice environment.

6 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

To me, its exactly the opposite.  I can more understand getting injured while in the heat of battle during a game when everyone is going 1000 miles an hour (or in the Browns case, 25 miles an hour), as opposed to a controlled practice environment.

Ask Lecharles Bentley

15 hours ago, buno67 said:

apparently he got his ankle sprain this year during some sort of incident related to the pryor III/ricardo louis dustup.  maybe part of the reason why pryor is gone?

9 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

When it comes to not contact injuries a la Bridgewater. Going all out helps prevent injuries imo. When you got some ppl halfassing and going through the motions is when weird injuries happen. I remember in college I almost blew out my knee but instead just fractured the top of my tiblula when my RT got lazy and just decided to hip toss a DE at the end of a play and it went right into my knee. Was one of the scarier moments because I blew out my left knee in HS. 

When you get some ppl going hard and some just going through The motion, players start to fall over. when your linemen, that means they will fall right into the player next to them. 

Archived