Preseason Week 3 GDT - Las Vegas Raiders at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Forge said:

With Hurst likely to start the season on IR and Willis suspended, I don't think that the team would want to sacrifice the depth they have, tbh. 

Problem is you have to put Hurst on the 53 for him to be able to come back earlyish i believe.

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

I just don't see Ambry Thomas playable right now if we have to rely on him. 

He is the clear number 6 at this point. Lenoir is just way more ready. Has a ton to learn and the year off probably doesn't help but so far he is on the bottom end of our rookies.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Problem is you have to put Hurst on the 53 for him to be able to come back earlyish i believe.

Yep. They will likely "cut" someone with a wink wink agreement to sign them right back. Maybe someone like Street. 

We just found our kick returner!!!!

Honestly, that tackle attempt was poor but I don't care about that as much as I do about his coverage and he's been good...Got targeted once on a deep pass and had nice coverage...Aside from that has not been targeted minus the first play where I don't know if it was his fault or Lenoir's fault when there was a little breakdown. 

Lenoir has had a much rougher game today. 

Just now, Justone2 said:

Is he not waiver eligible? But yeah we probably will have to do something like that with a guy like him or Kerr.

Oh, yeah, you're right. Street would still go through waivers. Likely it would be someone else then, but same procedure.