Lauri Markkanen S&T to Cleveland, LNJ to Portland

NYRaider

19 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Why does cleveland want Lauri?

My thoughts exactly.  You draft Evan Mobley #3 overall.  You sign Jarrett Allen to a 5 year, $100M deal.  And now you commit $67M to Lauri Markkanen over four years.  Questionable at best.

• Like 3

most of yall basically said the same thing i was gonna say.

why cleveland?  im interested to see what they plan on doing with mobley now.  is he going to come off the bench his rookie year or play him at the 3 (yes im being serious lol) while he develops his frame to play the 4/5. 

51 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

My thoughts exactly.  You draft Evan Mobley #3 overall.  You sign Jarrett Allen to a 5 year, $100M deal.  And now you commit $67M to Lauri Markkanen over four years.  Questionable at best.

But they don't want to pay Collin Sexton because "he doesn't fit well with Garland." So we'll just draft Mobley #3 and invest $167M into Jarrett Allen and Lauri Markkanen, lol, Dan Gilbert will do anything to ensure they team remains mediocre. 

The Bulls GM really finessed a few deals though, lol. 

Traded: Otto Porter Jr, Wendell Carter Jr, Lauri Markkanen, Al-Farouq Aminu, Thad Young, Garrett Temple, Tomas Satoransky, 2 1st round picks, 1 2nd round pick

Received: Nicola Vucevic, DeMar DeRozan, Lonzo Ball, Derrick Jones, 1st round pick 

5 minutes ago, indifference said:

Mobley off the bench, K Love outta there via buy out by December.

Love to Lakers

AD Love Bron Russ ❤️

If Love is bought out this year he is sprinting to his private plane to fly to SF and sign with the Warriors. 

It was earlier reported that the Cleveland Cavaliers have entered negotiations with Collin Sexton over a contract extension. It looks like the Cavs are willing to splash the cash on their young guard, which at this point, could be telling of Darius Garland’s future with the team.

According to Chris Crouse of FortyEightMinutes, there is a real possibility that the Cavs agree to deal Garland this summer.