Preferred hosting platforms?

Turnobili

Preferred hosting platform  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite hosting platform/site for your home/friend leagues?

personally, my power rankings from the ones I've used

1. Sleeper
2. Yahoo

3. ESPN

really. i can't stand ESPN and dont know why anybody would use it. the UI is just bad and clunky. i think yahoo's simplicity is great, though in recent years i havent been a fan of their draft page.

Sleeper has far and away the best draft page, the best customization, love the ability to do a slow draft (not sure if other platforms have that), and i like how the league chat is much easier to use/keep track of than ESPN/Yahoo

the only thing i like about yahoo more than sleeper is the Roster management. i find it more intuitive to add/cut players, propose trades, etc. not that i rely on them as too much of a crutch, but i find yahoo's rankings during draft time are more sensible than others... so that might be a place where ESPN has an advantage. their rankings are so bad that you can use it against your opponents that might be following it too closely

Edited by Turnobili

I like Fantrax as a commish because people have to pay when they join the league and its not on me to hold and pay out.  I don't love their ap as much but I like it more than ESPN.  I am in a Sleeper league that is auction draft and the people running it dont like the auction draft on Sleeper so we draft on EPN and then they move it over to Sleeper after.  I don't love the Sleeper Ap.  It feels clunky and hard to do simple things.  

• 4 weeks later...