SURVIVOR POOL 16 - DannyB WINS!!

Woz

Not that I have to do this, but I'm feeling magnanimous:

@Bowler1215, @FinneasGage, @Kenrik, @Rainmaker90, @Shanedorf, @Texansfan713, @HolmesPriest, @LeotheLion, @NVRamsFan, @Jaymun, @Talc10, @August4th, @Aussie9er, and @AirMcNair

You all have attempted to enter the Survivor Pool contest. However, your initial entry was not valid. Please re-read the front post and resubmit a valid entry. For those of you who had selected Tampa Bay, I'm sorry, but since your entry was not valid at the time their game started, you cannot use them. You will need to select another team.

This will be the last announcement to you all. You have 36+ hours from now before the first big slate of games starts.

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Moderator Team of FootballsFuture.com, please and thanks ...Or I make @SpawnOfWoz a Mod in Gen. 

Don't test me. I'm crazy.

1. On 8/27/2021 at 7:53 PM, Woz said:

If you don't have a favorite team, one will be assigned to you of my choosing.

Past precedent has required American rules football team to be used.

2. On 8/27/2021 at 7:53 PM, Woz said:

I AM THE FINAL ARBITER
    Like Roger Goodell, I am the judge, I am the jury, I am the appeals court and I am the executioner. My word is law. I make no promises to be fairer than Goodell, either.

suck-jeopardy.gif