SURVIVOR POOL 16 - DannyB WINS!!

Woz

*does insane thing and picks Miami yesterday*
*does sane thing and sets alarm so he wakes up before kickoff to check injury report*

No, DeVante Parker and no Preston Williams, leaveing them with a wideout corps of Jaylen Waddle, Albert Wilson, Mack Hollins, Isaiah Ford, and Kirk Merritt? Oh and backup TE Adam Shaheen too. OH and both starting corners?

Umm ... no.

Bailing out of my pick.

22 hours ago, Woz said:

Week 6: Miami Dolphins over Jacksonville Jaguars.

Going with Indianapolis Colts over Houston Texans... for now. Just to get something down before I'm locked into the Dolphins while I think if I really want to do this for realsies.

Okay, for the three (!) of you who haven't posted yet, just a head's up: as @SpawnOfWoz said yesterday, we're going to the Kansas City-Washington mauling ... insult to Sean Taylor ... pillaging of the fanbase's little remaining affection for the team ... game(*), your pick will count if made appropriately. Likewise, for the field, I won't be updating the front post until late.

(*) It's his team and it was an early birthday gift since KC only comes to town once every eight years (though I suppose with the 17 game schedule, it is possible that it could happen sooner). Oh, and I forbade him from being a Washington fan (at least as his primary team). I'm not putting my progeny through this torture. I'm a lost cause due to so many happy memories in my childhood, but I'll be damned if I'm going to inflict Dan Snyder on my kids intentionally.

On 10/10/2021 at 11:08 AM, RuskieTitan said:
On 10/3/2021 at 2:34 PM, RuskieTitan said:
On 10/3/2021 at 9:58 AM, RuskieTitan said:
On 9/27/2021 at 12:33 PM, RuskieTitan said:
On 9/19/2021 at 9:41 AM, RuskieTitan said:
On 9/12/2021 at 9:16 AM, RuskieTitan said:

Favorite Team: Tennessee Titans
Week 1 pick: San Francisco 49ers

I have read all of the rules and agree to them.
Expand  

Week 2 pick: Cleveland Browns

Expand  

Week 3 pick: Dallas Cowboys

Expand  

Week 4 pick: Buffalo Bills

Expand  

Week 4: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Expand  

Week 5: Baltimore Ravens

Week 6: Pittsburgh Steelers

5 hours ago, Woz said:

*does insane thing and picks Miami yesterday*
*does sane thing and sets alarm so he wakes up before kickoff to check injury report*

No, DeVante Parker and no Preston Williams, leaveing them with a wideout corps of Jaylen Waddle, Albert Wilson, Mack Hollins, Isaiah Ford, and Kirk Merritt? Oh and backup TE Adam Shaheen too. OH and both starting corners?

Umm ... no.

Bailing out of my pick.

Going with Indianapolis Colts over Houston Texans... for now. Just to get something down before I'm locked into the Dolphins while I think if I really want to do this for realsies.

Haha. I thought that was a ballsy pick. 

Also. Rams! Woohoo.