SURVIVOR POOL 16 - DannyB WINS!!

Woz

1 hour ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Woz, are you okay?

On 8/27/2021 at 7:53 PM, Woz said:

When the game is on-going, I will do my best to keep the master list up-to-date. However, there will be times I will be behind. Please do not panic if you don't see your newest selection in the master list. I will catch up and if you've posted a valid selection , it will count even if I haven't updated the master list by the time the game starts. Please don't post asking why your selection isn't on the list. I have a full time job, a pair of kids, and am generally lazy. I'll get to it. Yes, I know you will screw this up as well.

I may lose this competition but I know the competitors like the back of my hand.

So, Spawn #2, having picked two teams they thought were going to lose (because they don't want to be doing this) who ended up winning, has chosen a new strategy: select a top team in hopes it loses. So, they have selected Tampa Bay.

Wife of Woz has decided that Washington is going to get trounced so she will select Buffalo.