SURVIVOR POOL 16 - DannyB WINS!!

Woz

Courtesy of a DM hypothetical 😞 ... which shouldn't have been done since I said all comms should be in this thread:

Poster X screws up and posts the following week's pick BEFORE  MNF kicks off. That's an invalid pick
What if Poster X edits that post ( still before MNF kicks off) is that still an elimination move ?  Or is he safe in limbo land ?

In other words, if it isn't a valid pick - would you still get booted for editing it ?

From the rules:

On 8/27/2021 at 7:53 PM, Woz said:

The edit cannot occur in a post with a pick. I don't care why you edited. If there is a pick in the post and you edit it, you are disqualified and will be eliminated.

Basically, the post itself needs to be valid first then the pick is considered.

On 9/24/2021 at 9:35 AM, Fresh Prince said:

It’s all good lol, all because I edited from Den to Denver haha

On 8/27/2021 at 7:53 PM, Woz said:

I allow you to edit any post, but there are two VERY IMPORTANT caveats:

1. The edit cannot occur in a post with a pick. I don't care why you edited. If there is a pick in the post and you edit it, you are disqualified and will be eliminated.

1 minute ago, Fresh Prince said:

Wasn’t trying to make a case, just saying how dumb my edit was lol that made me break the rules 

Ah.

Keep in mind that I was within a handful of seconds on an edit that would have knocked me out as well.

The rule is brutal in its application.