SURVIVOR POOL 16 - DannyB WINS!!

Woz

7 minutes ago, Woz said:

This is a game that breaks souls.

I run it.

I also participate in it.

I do not know why I do either.

Oh, and on a side-note, Woz? Curiously, or perhaps not? Who knows? I see that you and I have chosen the exact same 3 teams in this competition for the first 3 weeks. Others have done the exact same, of course. In week 4... -I suspect that you might, just MAYBE, be of the mind to select the same team that I will, once again. A hint: It's my team that's playing your team, this week. Feel free to chat about it; not like we're making our official selection just yet, right?

11 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Oh, and on a side-note, Woz? Curiously, or perhaps not? Who knows? I see that you and I have chosen the exact same 3 teams in this competition for the first 3 weeks. Others have done the exact same, of course. In week 4... -I suspect that you might, just MAYBE, be of the mind to select the same team that I will, once again. A hint: It's my team that's playing your team, this week. Feel free to chat about it; not like we're making our official selection just yet, right?

I tried to convince myself to go for the major high-risk, high-reward choice this week (the Giants over the Falcons), but couldn't manage the courage to go for it. In years past, I would have talked myself into it ... and most likely gotten burned.

As for week 4, it's possible. There's another option I would be considering as well, but it will partially depend on this week's results.

1 hour ago, Woz said:

I tried to convince myself to go for the major high-risk, high-reward choice this week (the Giants over the Falcons), but couldn't manage the courage to go for it. In years past, I would have talked myself into it ... and most likely gotten burned.

As for week 4, it's possible. There's another option I would be considering as well, but it will partially depend on this week's results.

I don't know if anybody will win between the Giants and Falcons.