GDT Preseason Week 3: 2-0 Baltimore Ravens vs 1-1 Washington Football Team

DreamKid

14 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

That is absolutely not fine. We're one Bus injury away from being a Ty'Son, Hill 1,2. Gotta get a vet FA in here. Gurley should already be on a plane if JK is gone for the year. 

Well yeah most teams are gonna be in trouble if their first AND second string RBs go down. 

Ty’Son Williams is a better player right now than Todd Gurley is IMO. Gurley has no knee and we worked him out earlier this offseason...the coaches saw him and decided to stick with Williams/McCrary over him. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Well yeah most teams are gonna be in trouble if their first AND second string RBs go down. 

Ty’Son Williams is a better player right now than Todd Gurley is IMO. Gurley has no knee and we worked him out earlier this offseason...the coaches saw him and decided to stick with Williams/McCrary over him. 

I think it was more about money than what they saw. 

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I think it was more about money than what they saw. 

I like WIlliams. I would be a bit disappointed if we signed Gurley and that buried him on the depth chart. But we will see! Think this locks in Hill to the 53 as well.

Just now, Ray Reed said:

I like WIlliams. I would be a bit disappointed if we signed Gurley and that buried him on the depth chart. But we will see! Think this locks in Hill to the 53 as well.

I like Williams a lot as well. It's not a knock on who we have. I just want more depth. It doesn't have to be Gurley. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I like Williams a lot as well. It's not a knock on who we have. I just want more depth. It doesn't have to be Gurley. 

Yeah Williams looks explosive and that’s a much better Robin to Gus Edwards Batman than Gurley who looks more crisp than what Mark Ingram was last season.

We need explosiveness to take advantage of those slight hesitations that the Lamar/Huntley effect will afford from defenses.

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Whelp Proche has guaranteed a spot if he hadn’t already before with all his dominant practices. He’s eating consistently out there. Looks really good.

Looks like he can upgrade what Snead gave the last few seasons.

Duvernay has looked good as well which is encouraging. No reason a guy with those traits can’t be a very reliable #3 WR in this offense.

• Like 1