GDT Preseason Week 3: 2-0 Baltimore Ravens vs 1-1 Washington Football Team

DreamKid

Just now, Ray Reed said:

Duvernay has looked good as well which is encouraging. No reason a guy with those traits can’t be a very reliable #3 WR in this offense.

Yup. Duvernay has that explosive speed. I think the jump from Proche has come in having a better grasp of setting up defenders to separate at the top of his route with a little more separation- allowing for more clean grabs.

He still attacks everything in his vicinity though and that’s a lovely skill. I’m definitely a fan of that.

• Like 1

Washington booth trying to argue away the score. Saying we played all of our starters for most of the 1st half(Not in anyway true) and that Huntley is a QB2 not a QB3... so this should be expected. Dumb MFers, have always hated Theisman.

Edited by DreamKid
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Washington booth trying to argue away the score. Saying we played all of our starters for most of the 1st half(Not in anyway true) and that Huntley is a QB2 not a QB3... so this should be expected. Dumb MFers, have always hated Theisman.

😂 I noticed that same crap on my stream. It’s hilarious how much they’re trying to excuse away this burial to their squad.

The NFCE is trash and whether it’s preseason or not, they’re squad would’ve been destroyed.

• Like 1

I'm so sad to hear about JK's injury, but thankfully the Gus Bus is all gassed up and ready to roll, and it looks like we might have some nice depth behind Gus as well. Sucks for JK, but ultimately for the team I don't think it'll really change that much.

Also, Tyler Huntley having himself a "Matt Flynn" game today was fun to see. Maybe someone will trade us a 2nd/3rd for him :D

• Like 2

Gus is really good, and is gonna have a huge year if he gets that chance. Dobbins is special though, and this sucks. Really think he was on his way to having a bonkers year, he's just that good. I'd be surprised if we don't make a move at RB, don't think it needs to be a big transaction because Gus can be that RB1 but the running game is too central to this team's identity to really lean on Williams in that way IMO. 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli

15 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I'm so sad to hear about JK's injury, but thankfully the Gus Bus is all gassed up and ready to roll, and it looks like we might have some nice depth behind Gus as well. Sucks for JK, but ultimately for the team I don't think it'll really change that much.

Also, Tyler Huntley having himself a "Matt Flynn" game today was fun to see. Maybe someone will trade us a 2nd/3rd for him :D

Hopefully he’s able to play a bunch of Q4s this year to juice that value further next offseason :)