Preseason Week 3: Packers at Bills

packfanfb

5 minutes ago, cannondale said:

It was 1st and 10. That decision making should have already been learned 5 years ago

Would you stop! The kid panicked. He hasn't played much in two years so give it a rest for a while. We know, you hate Jordan Love and want him to fail so you can be right about the pick.

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

The GB non-starters may be losing, but they are not getting run off the field by the BUF starters.  I am encouraged.

This is a bad look for Buffalo on both sides of the ball.

Uphoff's not looking good in this game...

Just now, HighCalebR said:

Its been a whole half vs backups. theyre currently up 7. probably go up 14. The guy was in MVP contention. This isn't bad.

It's clearly awful. If our 22 preferred starters ever go out we are doomed.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED.

• Like 5

Just now, Old Guy said:

Would you stop! The kid panicked. He hasn't played much in two years so give it a rest for a while. We know, you hate Jordan Love and want him to fail so you can be right about the pick.

Put him on ignore. It's much easier and you'll save brain cells.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

No. I won't stop. My opinion is allowed here just as much as yours. Get over it

Down and distance and game situations is pretty elementary stuff

Edited by cannondale
  • Like 2

Just now, Old Guy said:

"Panic" would not be the word I would use. We discussed some of Love's issues his senior year being linked to "playing hero ball" as one person put it. Like with his senior season, he tried to force the ball seeing that Taylor was in the end zone.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Gotcha. I took it as it was intended by the poster above you that can't get over himself and has him under a microscope at all times.

Yep, its a work in progress, gotta learn to eat it sometimes.  Easy fix that will come with the experience he just went through.

• Like 1