Preseason Week 3: Packers at Bills

packfanfb

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

No, I recognize talent when I see it. Love has all the tools to be successful and I've always stated that. I'd rather be on my end than whatever it is that you...for lack of a better word...do.

BINGO! It's sad Packer fans are so invested in this young man's failure. Pathetic to be honest! Luckily, they are going to be very disappointed in the long run. 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, cannondale said:

No. I won't stop. My opinion is allowed here just as much as yours. Get over it

Down and distance and game situations is pretty elementary stuff

Like a 2x MVP taking a sack on a 4th down play a few years ago.

Hell Brady missed what down it was last season.  

Players aren't infallible 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

No, I recognize talent when I see it. Love has all the tools to be successful and I've always stated that. I'd rather be on my end than whatever it is that you...for lack of a better word...do.

Reality? Yes, I live in reality....pump the brakes Sparky...

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I was also on the Josh Allen train after his disastrous season at Wyoming. Y'all can use microscopes all ya want, talent is talent.

I'm sure you were...

Oh BTW, I did compliment him several times earlier but you conveniently ignore that because you're just here to attack any post in which Love is criticized...

Edited by Joe
  • Like 1

Aaron Nagler -  Seeing a lot of what we've seen from Love during camp. Looks good when things are on schedule but his mechanics and decision making start falling apart when things break down. Won't be surprised if LaFleur decides to give him some more work in the second half.