Preseason Week 3: Packers at Bills

packfanfb

4 minutes ago, Joe said:

Beekay is Jordan's biggest cheerleader. 'Tis best to tamp his unrealistic expectations down gently...

It isn't that I want to temper anyone's expectations.  Or make a naysayer a believer for that matter.  All I have seen from the guy is a couple of highlight videos and the two halves this preseason.  

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Like a 2x MVP taking a sack on a 4th down play a few years ago.

Hell Brady missed what down it was last season.  

Players aren't infallible 

Just calling like I see it play by play. No different than Hanson, Hill or anyone else. Fans getting butt hurt about it is the problem

Edited by cannondale

1 minute ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Just can't finish the drives, but at least we moved the ball..  Hanson screwed the drive a on 2 occasions.

I think that's what you want out of this game though. Get something going and then review what derailed the drive and fix it. Simple enough concept at least...

3 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

If the Bills send their starters back out there to start the second half I give up on trying to predict preseason games.

Even if they don't send their starters out there, you should stop trying to predict preseason games.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Im here for it.

I was trying to tag you lol that was going to be the joke then idk I got distracted by my 3d printer and hit submit. That's why the line gap was there, I was just about to do it lol. My brain broke though I guess

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

Peter Bukowski -   Jordan Love’s ability to create off script was part of his appeal coming out yet he’s looked much more comfortable playing in structure through two preseason games. His two worst decisions and throws came trying to make a play.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

It isn't that I want to temper anyone's expectations.  Or make a naysayer a believer for that matter.  All I have seen from the guy is a couple of highlight videos and the two halves this preseason.  

I'll word it again: don't try to break his spirit, just talk him down off the mountain he created for himself. I'm sure he's a bit anti-Aaron as well...

3 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Just can't finish the drives, but at least we moved the ball..  Hanson screwed the drive a on 2 occasions.

I'm almost happy that the drives didn't quite get there.  Couldn't ask for a better learning experience than what Love has had so far today.  Plenty of good, but enough bad to keep him invested in what went wrong.